2019 Prospect: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

Here is a SEC Country interview with Nakboe about his OV. It appears he and his mom had a very good visit and we are in very good shape. He will be back in T-town this weekend with his team for a 7-on-7 tourney and it just so happens the Champions Cookout is this weekend also.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/a...official-visit

BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar

Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

Sounds like he and his Mum are serious about his recruitment and are obviously looking for the best fit for him academically as well as on the field. Good luck to them as it will be a very difficult choice. However, I do believe the Tide will be the best place for him and his Mum won't have far to go for home games.
    Manchester City 2017-2018 English Premier League Champions & Carabou Cup Winners
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

there is a chance he does not make it for the Championship Cookout per the latest report. we shall see.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Per his mother, Dean will be back this Saturday with his 7on7 teammates for the cookout.
    great news!

BamaNation All-American

[QUOTE=sanjosecrimson;3228718]Per his mother, Dean will be back this Saturday with his 7on7 teammates for the cookout.
    great news![/QUOTE.
    Our Engineering dean deserves a huge assist on his mom. Dean has always favored Bama despite what dawg fans say. His mom wanted uga

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

With the #1 2018 ILB coming to town I wonder what effect, if any, it has on our 2019 prospects, specifically Nakobe. We certainly need at least one more ILB in this class and hope it is Nakobe.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    With the #1 2018 ILB coming to town I wonder what effect, if any, it has on our 2019 prospects, specifically Nakobe. We certainly need at least one more ILB in this class and hope it is Nakobe.
    I would think that since we're so thin at the position, and the possibility that Mack could be gone after this year, that it wouldn't have much bearing on his prospects. I would like to see him in Crimson as well.
    ‘I can’t really say that you’re going to come in here and start. You’ve got to come here and be ready to compete because the best man plays.’ CNS

BamaNation All-American

No effect Mack is going nfl. Dean and others will compete in spring for spots next to Moses. Dean is a ee. We lead Uga can keep telling themselves all the stories they want.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    No effect Mack is going nfl. Dean and others will compete in spring for spots next to Moses. Dean is a ee. We lead Uga can keep telling themselves all the stories they want.
    Fingers crossed Bama snags him................and I think they will............now we just need more linemen and some DBs

BamaNation All-American

When is Dean making a decision?

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

should NOT be an issue given our need there and how many ILBs we tend to play throughout the year, not to mention its maybe the most important spot on Sabans Defense year in and year out.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Read a comment on BOL that it won't matter at all. Dean actually wants depth at position, so he can learn from older players.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Read a comment on BOL that it won't matter at all. Dean actually wants depth at position, so he can learn from older players.
    Smart kid. 'Bama has a track record proving you don't have to be a freshman starter to get drafted early and that the developmental process we put in place brings players along as they are ready to contribute not just physically, but also with game / playbook knowledge.