Recruits that You Coveted More Than Others

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Robert Nkendiche

and some others who went to Ole Miss that year ultimately beat us twice during the regular season. Although we may have dodged a bullet with those guys and their character issues which may have cost us more games than just the two to Ole Miss.

Nkendiche for me as well. I was really bummed when Jameis Winston chose FSU but that turned out to be a blessing.

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Maybe the making of another thread: What recruit were you bummed out about missing on and then thankful we did?
JW can fill spots 1-10 for me. Others keep bringing up some of the OL from Ole Miss but was that character or environment? With JW he has proven over and over it is a character issue.

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
I twisted it to an OSU point of view, so picked Henry. From an Alabama point of view - Tunsil and/or Robert Nkendiche. With one or both, Alabama probably wins at least one more championship, and Alabama would have landed both if not for the $$$.
I’m there with you on Nkemdiche. As has been noted her, it seemed that we were constantly missing on the top defensive line prospect. Clowney was another I’d hoped to land.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Not sure who he would start in front of. We have some special WR on our team who were freshmen last year also.
I'm not sure either but he was a 5* from 2016 and would most likely be faster than all of our current WR's. He was committed to us at one time and he is a special talent.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm not sure either but he was a 5* from 2016 and would most likely be faster than all of our current WR's. He was committed to us at one time and he is a special talent.
Indeed he is. Probably the best to come out of this area ( Savannah ) in quite a few moons. I was sorry when we didn`t get him. He`s one you want to find room for if you possibly can. Kid`s electric.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.