Champions Cookout

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Any idea how long they will be "silent"?

I guess I am wondering if they wanted to get back home and announce or are they wanting to wait until Early NSD or NSD...

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
OK, can you at least gives us their "Star" rating?
All 5*

I expect one to be public this week. Another will likely hold off a few more weeks to space out the commitment excitement.

The potential steal will be a while but his words are its 50/50 now. It was 95/5.

Good things are coming. This new staff is crushing it and kids are responding.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Thanks Mack! 👍🏻

I am typically very hesitant sharing anything on recruiting. Its a cut throat business and stuff changes by the minute. Not to mention some of the underhanded practices that have gone on recently with other school's staffs.

Heck. If Saban himself provides you with the intel, its not fact until the ink dries. Thats just the nature of the reality today.

I feel better about this class as any recruiting season prior in last 10 years. We are going to be rolling for years.

Roll Tide!

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Skeetepop, Mack, et al,

Any insight on Webb ? It seems that he is a big recruit, psychologically if nothing else.

Thanks

Good to see Mack posting.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I couldn't recruit this well on the Xbox, even with my 5 championships in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
2 big names gave silent commitments and one more is seriously looking at the tide. This would be a shocker and huge steal. 
I'm going to take a guess on a couple. Thinking one of the two silent commits is S/WR Devonte Lee and the shocker, huge steal is #3 overall recruit and #1 DT Ishmael Sopsher. Both are from Amite, LA, home of Devonta Smith, and it would be very tough for them to go public at this point being from LA. Hope I'm right.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm going to take a guess on a couple. Thinking one of the two silent commits is S/WR Devonte Lee and the shocker, huge steal is #3 overall recruit and #1 DT Ishmael Sopsher. Both are from Amite, LA, home of Devonta Smith, and it would be very tough for them to go public at this point being from LA. Hope I'm right.
I do too, but my understanding is that IS was not at the cookout, although certainly invited.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Can confirm
this sorry guys(thought they would go public by now) but this is true. People wanted to wait on going public. Beck actually committed on Friday as well. We will have two Qb's and the #1 player in the country from Cali Really really really likes bama. He will be back on campus for A&M. Also, will say again I hate silent commits they are worthless to me. 2020 will be insane.

(sorry I wasn't on sooner with getting things ready to move for grad school in the fall and physical therapy from my ankle surgery , and World Cup time is scarce )

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.