Champions Cookout

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I won’t say anything about private due to recent years and kids like Pickering who committed last fall. Also the number 1 player from California is here and number one overall in the 247 sports composite

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I won’t say anything about private due to recent years and kids like Pickering who committed last fall. Also the number 1 player from California is here and number one overall in the 247 sports composite
Well, two visits in two months. That would indicate more than a little interest to me. Parents with him? That`s always a good sign, particularly if they weren`t on the first visit, IMHO.

BigGunn

1st Team
Dec 5, 2004
Pace, Florida
Quite the list. Imagine the talk after the cookout, all sitting around saying let's win a championship together. Dreams do come true fellas. Roll Tide!

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
To Jam or someone in the know. Do these players have to pay their own way to these type events? I know they get one visit paid, but wonder about all the visits these kids make. My parents could not have afforded these kind of trips when I was that age if it was all the way across the country. Not a big deal, just curious.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
To Jam or someone in the know. Do these players have to pay their own way to these type events? I know they get one visit paid, but wonder about all the visits these kids make. My parents could not have afforded these kind of trips when I was that age if it was all the way across the country. Not a big deal, just curious.
I believe they do. I saw an article saying Fetulle (sp?) paid his own way from Hawaii to come to the cookout. That has to be very expensive.

FWIW, Hank South of 247 has DB Carter, DB Nola-Gates and Fetulle on commitment watch.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
2 big names gave silent commitments and one more is seriously looking at the tide. This would be a shocker and huge steal. 👍🏻

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.