SEXTON PICKED 8TH by the BROWNS

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Congrats to him being a top 10 pick ... very interesting pick for the Cavs though.

Mods fix the title please ... been a LONG day lol

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Hilarious! Don’t fix the title!!!!

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
I've been waiting for all "the Browns got one heck of a wide receiver" jokes lol

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I love that Sexton was picked so high, hate it though because he'll get front row seat to watching Lebron James skip to L.A.
Yeah me thinks Brons gone too ... not sure where but I'm doubting he stays in Cleveland. Would be a good opportunity to learn under Bron if he stays but ummm yeah.

Was hoping he would go to Chicago, thought that would be a nice fit for him. They Young Bull running with the Bulls ...

Either way it goes I think he has a solid chance to be successful. Happy for him.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Yeah me thinks Brons gone too ... not sure where but I'm doubting he stays in Cleveland. Would be a good opportunity to learn under Bron if he stays but ummm yeah.
Was hoping he would go to Chicago, thought that would be a nice fit for him. They Young Bull running with the Bulls ...
Either way it goes I think he has a solid chance to be successful. Happy for him.
Supposedly it came down to Wendall Carter, Jr and Collin Sexton for the Bulls, and they went with size. I'm actually glad Sexton went to Cleveland, because without Bron, he'll get minutes and shot attempts. If Sexton went to Chicago he would be buried. Going to Cleveland was actually in his best interests.

mark4tide

1st Team
Mar 7, 2005
Hoover, AL
This pick will go a long way to helping Bama basketball. If we can get guys like Hall and Petty drafted over the next few years players will start to take notice.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
This pick will go a long way to helping Bama basketball. If we can get guys like Hall and Petty drafted over the next few years players will start to take notice.
Herb Jones is projected as a top 20 pick next season. John Petty is listed as 2nd round. I think there is a place in the league for Donta Hall. I also think that we see Tevin Mack get drafted next season as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Herb Jones can slip into late first round if he would improve his offense and I think he will. Tevin Mack just need to show that he has matured on and off court and play well and he can do well as well. Hall, I expect him to be early 2nd round pick.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Hall will need to improve his shooting fr9m outside 9f 5 feet to have a chance. Today's NBA requires bits to be able to shoot from anywhere.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Collin is about to learn what it feels like to lose....big time. Oh well, at least he is getting paid.

rtr

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
All-Summer League pick for his play in Vegas. He scored a lot. Had some up and down games handling the ball, but the dude can score.

I am afraid that his time in Cleveland is going to be painful, but we will see.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.