But his emails!!! (EPA Chief Pruitt using private email server?)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Well, since the mocking thread title is specifically what I mentioned about the OP...
And since you specifically said it was whiny I specifically pointed out how it wasn't whiny.

So, your contention is that widespread corruption did not exist in the Federal Government, that massive overspending wasn't occurring, and that - for example - children weren't being separated from the parents by INS under Obama?
Not in the same stratosphere means.......? Come on little fella, you can figure this one out!

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
And since you specifically said it was whiny I specifically pointed out how it wasn't whiny.

Not in the same stratosphere means.......? Come on little fella, you can figure this one out!

So, as long as it isn't quite as bad and the President has a "D" by his name, you're okay with significant levels of corruption and violations of human rights. Gotcha.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
So, as long as it isn't quite as bad and the President has a "D" by his name, you're okay with significant levels of corruption and violations of human rights. Gotcha.
Now that sounds a little whiny.

Flat out wrong and not at all what I said...and not even representative of my political beliefs as far the D comment. But whiny.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The day to day stuff coming out of the WH is so insane that this doesn't even register on the radar of the news media. Just insane.
If you look at the big picture....best analogy I can think of is America is having a root canal done!

Now if you turn the scope down....you can get into a sticks and stones fight. Plenty to work with.

As always....YMMV... :)

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
He didn't say it wasn't "quite as bad" under Obama he said it wasn't in the same stratosphere. And its not in the same stratosphere at least as long as you keep out the crazy conspiracy theories.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The latest and greatest in the never-ending scandals of Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt: “tactical pants.”

The Intercept reported on Wednesday evening that as part of the EPA’s eye-popping $4.6 million in taxpayer dollars spent on security, the administrator’s office had spent nearly $3,000 on “tactical pants” and “tactical polos.”

Records released under the Freedom of Information Act list expenditures totaling $288,610 on a range of security-related items. The EPA, according to three expense line items for April, spent a total of $2,749.62 on “tactical pants” and “tactical polos.”

Pruitt’s office spent $24,115 on a variety of tactical clothing and body armor in seven separate orders. All of the tactical gear was purchased in 2018, more than a year into Pruitt’s tenure as EPA chief. The agency spent a staggering $88,603 on radios and accessories, including holsters and travel chargers.

According to the expense records, Pruitt’s office also spent $150,900 on leasing vehicles. The list of expenditures does not break down how many vehicles were leased or any specific details about them, but the rate is considerably higher than past expenses along these lines. By contrast, when Pruitt received an upgraded Chevy Suburban with bullet-resistant seats, the one-year lease for that vehicle cost $10,200.

As the New York Times reported in late May, Pruitt is spending nearly twice as much money on security as EPA administrators who served under President Barack Obama.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/21/17488454/scott-pruitt-tactical-pants-scandal

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.