Julio Jones #4 NFL Top 100 Players

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
The things his peers have to say about him coupled with his stats and consistent production leaves no doubt - Julio Jones is one of the greatest wide receivers to have ever played the game of football.

Check the video below.

I wonder how this accolade will affect his negotiations, if at all. When nearly every single player in the league thinks your are one of the top 5 players in the game that has to carry some weight.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Easily the best receiver in the league right now, and will most certainly be the best of this decade and an HOFer.
You think he's better than AB?

I don't have much of an opinion. When I look at their physical gifts and the offenses they are in and what they are each asked to do within those offenses it seems a little like apples and oranges but some seem to have passionate opinions on the order of those 2.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

I don't have much of an opinion. When I look at their physical gifts and the offenses they are in and what they are each asked to do within those offenses it seems a little like apples and oranges but some seem to have passionate opinions on the order of those 2.
I've gone back and forth on this. I think when healthy Julio's physicality just gives him something AB doesn't have. If you were to ask me to pick one over a season I'd be tempted to take AB but if you were to ask about just one game? Give me Julio.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

AB has better numbers because AB has a better QB.

Julio was 3 last year. He must be slipping.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
It's a super close debate between the two. On one hand Julio averages more YPG and YPC than Antonio Brown....

But AB is the better Scoring threat with 16 more career TD rec's. He's had 3 double digit TD seasons to Julio's 1.

AJ Green is a beast too and has been super consistent. He's right there with both Julio and AB.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
It's a super close debate between the two. On one hand Julio averages more YPG and YPC than Antonio Brown....

But AB is the better Scoring threat with 16 more career TD rec's. He's had 3 double digit TD seasons to Julio's 1.

AJ Green is a beast too and has been super consistent. He's right there with both Julio and AB.
I always found that TD total to be ludicrous. I don't know how Julio hasn't been more deadly in the end-zone with his physicality, size and hands and his vertical. It can't be him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.