2020 Prospect: 2020 QB Carson Beck Updates (Decommits)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: *** 2020 QB Caron Beck Commits to Bama ***

Welcome and RTR Carson (RTR91 his name is Carson). Big prototype drop back passer and has a good arm and throws the deep ball well. It's strange to see a high school kid take a snap for under center.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

top 150 baseball player that was committed to UF before this. Saban will not let his QB's get to the point of last year with three guys

sbama12

Sep 26, 2007

He won’t be at Providence next year. Maybe Mandarin High School. My oldest went to Providence (c/o 2017) and I have a mutual friend that teaches with his mother. His highlights are great, but bear in mind that last year, Gus Bradley’s kid was the starter. Hence politics of private school. He is a dual commit for both sports as I understand it.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He won’t be at Providence next year. Maybe Mandarin High School. My oldest went to Providence (c/o 2017) and I have a mutual friend that teaches with his mother. His highlights are great, but bear in mind that last year, Gus Bradley’s kid was the starter. Hence politics of private school. He is a dual commit for both sports as I understand it.
I was wondering why his highlight video said he only played in 4 games. I think Carson's commitment to Bama makes starting the other kid look pretty bad. Thanks for the info.

sbama12

Sep 26, 2007

He did mop duty in blow outs. I am not certain that Bradley got hurt at any point, I just don’t recall. The team itself was trash last year. And the school can be pretty political. Not sure his circumstances but he is suppose to be transferring to another school. And yes, hence the coach was fired.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

He did mop duty in blow outs. I am not certain that Bradley got hurt at any point, I just don’t recall. The team itself was trash last year. And the school can be pretty political. Not sure his circumstances but he is suppose to be transferring to another school. And yes, hence the coach was fired.
Now that is interesting story to hear regarding Gus's son and Beck. It looks bad for Bradley since he signed with Toledo which my nephew is attending this fall. And yet, Beck is signing with Bama. Wow!

sbama12

Sep 26, 2007

Now that is interesting story to hear regarding Gus's son and Beck. It looks bad for Bradley since he signed with Toledo which my nephew is attending this fall. And yet, Beck is signing with Bama. Wow!
Well Gus’ son started for 2 years, and yes, Gus’ son just wasn’t that good. Not sure the politics involved in why Carson is transferring from Providence but not surprised. There is zero talent on the team right now. They may be lucky to field a full roster. After building an very expensive and costly new football field. 😂

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: *** 2020 QB Carson Beck Commits to Bama ***

So, If My math is correct, Tauila comes next fall, and Beck will show up year after that. So if everything shakes out as planned, Tauila and Beck will compete for the job. This will be interesting battle to watch. I suspect Saban will probably have to bring in a graduate transfer at QB next year.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

So, If My math is correct, Tauila comes next fall, and Beck will show up year after that. So if everything shakes out as planned, Tauila and Beck will compete for the job. This will be interesting battle to watch. I suspect Saban will probably have to bring in a graduate transfer at QB next year.
Your math is wrong, you forgot Tyson.

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA

Looks like the yearly playoff appearances, NC's, elite OL and WR talent Bama is stockpiling is attracting great QB talent as well.
There will be some transfers but the "cream always rises to the top" ......and will be ours. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.