2018 Prospect: 3 * DE Malik Langham (Florida)
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

3 * DE Malik Langham (Florida)

Received an offer from the coaching staff Monday.

He is likely to end in Alabama class of 2018.

I've watched him play this year, and He definitely play with physicality and play hard. This dude is 6-6, 269 and run 5.07. If we can develop him little physical, he can contribute as a freshman.

https://247sports.com/Player/Malik-Langham-46037824

More info about him as a person: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...langham_1.html
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation All-American

Re: 3 * DE Malik Langham

Not a bad offer list for a 3*, both football and academically.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

His size is ideal. Not sure if his offer is committable at this point but I always like getting good in-state kids.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Funny thing about these 3 star ratings...they grow up and go Wallace Gilberry on you and end up in the league for about 10 years.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Right back at you Fred, Daniel and everyone else. 143

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    His size is ideal. Not sure if his offer is committable at this point but I always like getting good in-state kids.
    Saban offered to him Monday night at his home. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...te_3-star.html
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    It's very committable.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Funny thing about these 3 star ratings...they grow up and go Wallace Gilberry on you and end up in the league for about 10 years.
    There's a new phrase that I love...I once had a highly respected HS coach in SC tell me that linemen, OL and DL, were the hardest to predict because often they mature later. The 6'6" 240 becomes a 285 monster with weight training, etc.
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

BamaNation All-American mikeua69's Avatar

Any relation to Antonio?
    RTR

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Not a bad offer list for a 3*, both football and academically.
    staff waited for the senior season to see how he developed....the knock on him in Bama's camp this summer was the 40 time. But, he's developed a good first step, which quickness > 40 most of the time for a DL.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Langham has cancelled his visit to Tennessee. he now plans on visiting Auburn. keep in mind, auburn was his childhood favorite team which doesn't mean a whole lot of beans these days, but still worth noting. he has maintained that Bama is still his leader after his OV at Florida.
    many believe Bama is still in the driver's seat and auburn has to blow the visit out of the water for Langham to have a change of heart.

we shall see.

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Langham has cancelled his visit to Tennessee. he now plans on visiting Auburn. keep in mind, auburn was his childhood favorite team which doesn't mean a whole lot of beans these days, but still worth noting. he has maintained that Bama is still his leader after his OV at Florida.
    many believe Bama is still in the driver's seat and auburn has to blow the visit out of the water for Langham to have a change of heart.

we shall see.
    Didn't want him visiting AU, but we've set ourselves up nicely

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post

we shall see.
    Yikes!!! You know the barners...they will pull out all the stops whether they need him or not just to keep him from coming to Bama. I would think we are in major jeopardy of losing him now.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Right back at you Fred, Daniel and everyone else. 143

BamaNation All-SEC

I don't know their depth on the edge but I think we are o.k. at end and in the edge rushing department. I think if there is a chink in our armor for a kid like this it's the depth chart.

rtr