Anonymous Poll - "Would You Consider Voting for Trump in 2020"

Would you Consider Voting for Trump in 2020?

• Yes - Definitely

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes - Depending on the Circumstances

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • No - I don't plan on voting at all

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No - Anyone else but Trump

Votes: 25 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I didn't vote for him or Hillary in the 2016 election, and I don't plan on voting for Trump in 2020. I'm not even sure he'll win the GOP nomination again, but that's just me.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
My choice isn't on there. I did not vote for Trump or Hilary. I will not vote for Trump in 2020 and I will not vote for whatever idiot/not Trump the dems put out there.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Surprising that it's as even as it is.....
I was just about to say that.

It's basically 15 Against, 15 For (With Conditions), and 3 Non Participation.

I thought this poll might be at least 2-1 against Trump. Maybe 3-1 since it's private but certainly not a deadlock Tie.

But....this IS Alabama.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Then again it isn't so surprising when one considers the predominate region, sex and ethnicity of the group that is participating. Considering those factors one could be led to consider the potential that there has been a dramatic growth of the percentage of not for Trump under any circumstances. It would be interesting to see the poll done without the typical bias we see by the politically oriented pollsters on a much broader population.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Then again it isn't so surprising when one considers the predominate region, sex and ethnicity of the group that is participating. Considering those factors one could be led to consider the potential that there has been a dramatic growth of the percentage of not for Trump under any circumstances. It would be interesting to see the poll done without the typical bias we see by the politically oriented pollsters on a much broader population.
i was expecting it to be heavier to trump

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
And like I said on the first page, we would really need to know more about the "conditional" Trump voters. I suspect there's a lot of variability in that category.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
It's not surprising to me considering that most people responding are probably smack dab in the Fox News demographic.

If you watch Fox News you think that things are going great. I can't tell you how many conversations I've had with people that literally have not heard of certain stories at all. A lot of polls bear that out as well - especially ones regarding Mueller's investigation where people believe that nothing whatsoever has happened in that.

The information is out there for people to read or hear. They just choose to ignore it in favor of their echo chamber. Or they read and hear it and think that America marching towards fascism/dictatorship is a good thing - and there are plenty of those types out there. When you have 30-40% of a population that doesn't care about facts or sound information anymore it's not really surprising to see things like this.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
If you live in the South: Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky your vote for anybody but Trump will be a wasted vote. I am in no way saying don't vote, you still have to vote your conscience. Florida is in the South geographically only and does not count.

I would never vote for Trump or anyone associated with him. Now that he has control of the three branches of government it is not going to end well for the American people.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
It's not surprising to me considering that most people responding are probably smack dab in the Fox News demographic.

If you watch Fox News you think that things are going great. I can't tell you how many conversations I've had with people that literally have not heard of certain stories at all. A lot of polls bear that out as well - especially ones regarding Mueller's investigation where people believe that nothing whatsoever has happened in that.

The information is out there for people to read or hear. They just choose to ignore it in favor of their echo chamber. Or they read and hear it and think that America marching towards fascism/dictatorship is a good thing - and there are plenty of those types out there. When you have 30-40% of a population that doesn't care about facts or sound information anymore it's not really surprising to see things like this.
I have almost stopped watching any news because they are all biased.

Last edited:

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
I think the polling is probably pretty much on track with the country as a whole since it is almost lock step with his job approval rating. +/- 2%

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Well, it's surprising (to me) because 98% of the Trump Talk is negative......(and that's in this region, this gender, this group)

So, for it to be that close was quite surprising.

If you read the boards, you'd swear it would be 95% against.....that was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.