Question: When CNS was hired how many NCs did you honestly believe he would win here?

In 2007 how many NCs did you think we would have under CNS?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 24 25.3%

Votes: 42 44.2%

Votes: 22 23.2%

Votes: 4 4.2%

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 6

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

rollover

Jul 3, 2018
The amount of fear from the reality that he will retire soon and Bama will slide to mediocrity (again) that reeks from these posts is sad.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
The amount of fear from the reality that he will retire soon and Bama will slide to mediocrity (again) that reeks from these posts is sad.

Projection and butt-hurt are strong with this one.

Moooooo!

Keep dreaming, Barner. Alabama will never be as mediocre as the Barn has consistently been for its entire existence.

rollover

Jul 3, 2018
Projection and butt-hurt are strong with this one.

Moooooo!

Keep dreaming, Barner. Alabama will never be as mediocre as the Barn has consistently been for its entire existence.
The barn?

And yes, Alabama should enjoy the high tide while it's here. It's going back out. And I'm an Alabama fan. Just a realistic alabama fan.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

I haven't detected that at all. Just an appreciation for the unparalleled and transcendent run, the greatest in history, on which CNS is leading
Alabama
. You are not a "realist", you are a pessimist with very bad reading comprehension. You also must know little about Alabama's history or you wouldn't have made such sad and inaccurate comments.

Actually, a slide into mediocrity would be the exception not the rule for the Bama program. Since 1923 Bama has had 67 years under 5 different 80+% coaches (The rest of the SEC has a combined 3 such coaches: Neyland, Spurrier and Meyer. AU has 1 who barely made it over 70%), the other 28 years, 10 of which were crippled by a catastrophic probation that won't be repeated, Bama was still 50 games over .500 and won 3 SEC titles (more than UK, Vandy, MSU, Ark, USCe, A&M, Mo have combined in their history. Almost half of what AU has in its 85 year SEC history). So, Bama is 250% more likely to enter another NC period than it is to enter just an SECC period.

Btw, it will probably be 6-10 years before CNS retires. Your bitterness and pain will continue for a while.

rollover

Jul 3, 2018
I haven't detected that at all. Just an appreciation for the unparalleled and transcendent run, the greatest in history, on which CNS is leading
Alabama
. You are not a "realist", you are a pessimist with very bad reading comprehension. You also must know little about Alabama's history or you wouldn't have made such sad and inaccurate comments.

Actually, a slide into mediocrity would be the exception not the rule for the Bama program. Since 1923 Bama has had 67 years under 5 different 80+% coaches (The rest of the SEC has a combined 3 such coaches: Neyland, Spurrier and Meyer. AU has 1 who barely made it over 70%), the other 28 years, 10 of which were crippled by a catastrophic probation that won't be repeated, Bama was still 50 games over .500 and won 3 SEC titles (more than UK, Vandy, MSU, Ark, USCe, A&M, Mo have combined in their history. Almost half of what AU has in its 85 year SEC history). So, Bama is 250% more likely to enter another NC period than it is to enter just an SECC period.

Btw, it will probably be 6-10 years before CNS retires. Your bitterness and pain will continue for a while.
No pain here buddy. No give a damn about the crimson runs at all actually.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
No pain here buddy. No give a damn about the crimson runs at all actually.

You should care about their runs/history if you are going to make comments about how things might transpire in the future. It's not a lock, but history is the best indicator of the future in terms of how someone or some org will perform. In regard to Bama football, it might cheer you up a bit.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Is this guy an Auburn fan? User name = roll over. Thinks Alabama is mediocre. Rips Alabama posters.
That 's what I thought after his first 2 posts, but his third makes me wonder if he is just a socially awkward Bama fan. Or maybe he's just having a bad day. Not sure any more.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.