**** 2019 4* RB/ATH Keilan Robinson SIGNS with Bama ****

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Re: **** 2019 4* RB/ATH Keilan Robinson Commits to Bama ****

I assume you mean Warrick Dunn and if yes, that is a very good comparison from what I saw of his video.
He was stockier than I expected, thus the Josh reference. Whether he's a Dunn or Jacobs clone, I'd welcome either.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Watching his tape he is far from the afterthought in this class that some people seem to refer to him as. Dont often see someone hit the edge as quickly as he does when the gap gets closed. And when the gap is open he powers through it. His field vision is elite already.

Other than adding bulk hes ready to play now.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Watching his tape he is far from the afterthought in this class that some people seem to refer to him as. Dont often see someone hit the edge as quickly as he does when the gap gets closed. And when the gap is open he powers through it. His field vision is elite already.

Agreed. I don't understand why his ranking is as low as it is but this kid will be a star and fan favorite.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

If he can block, he will play early...:cool:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

If he can block, he will play early...:cool:
And that is the key to any Freshman coming into this program as an offensive player. Most RBs and skill position guys in general do not have to block because they are the star on their team in HS. But if this kid has the vision, which it clearly looks like he does, and is willing to block for his teammates then he will get on the field early.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

And that is the key to any Freshman coming into this program as an offensive player. Most RBs and skill position guys in general do not have to block because they are the star on their team in HS. But if this kid has the vision, which it clearly looks like he does, and is willing to block for his teammates then he will get on the field early.
That`s the key. Blocking is " want to " in large measure. Athletes at this level have much more than the required physical abilities to be good at it. They just need to have the desire to learn the sets and read the D.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

IMO in three years we will look at this kid like we look at Jacobs now. (That's how much I like this guy)

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

IMO in three years we will look at this kid like we look at Jacobs now. (That's how much I like this guy)
Lot of similarities in their field vision and build. He plays bigger than 185, and with 20 lbs he could be a Jacobs clone.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Lot of similarities in their field vision and build. He plays bigger than 185, and with 20 lbs he could be a Jacobs clone.
Amazingly Jacobs weighs about 225 lbs. I don't think Robinson will get quiet that big but their games are very similar as you state.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

Jacobs weighs 225? I was thinking 10 or 15 pounds lighter than that. It will be interesting to see what the NFL combine measurements are.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Jacobs weighs 225? I was thinking 10 or 15 pounds lighter than that. It will be interesting to see what the NFL combine measurements are.
He's listed at 216 lbs officially but this article lists him at 225 lbs. It will be interesting to see what his official weight is at the combine.

https://rolltide.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4639

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ck-josh-jacobs-is-living-the-impossible-dream

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

its been confirmed that Robinson is on his way for a OV at USC.
so those rumors of him signing can be put to rest. we shall if this OV is for the allure/ fun of SoCal or he is seriously considering them.
we will know more about where we stand with him after the OV.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.