Link: Josh Norman apologizes to Amari Cooper

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Norman was incensed at Cooper and his Raiders teammate Michael Crabtree for supposedly bragging about how much the duo was going to be able to do against Washington’s defense. However, Cooper was flummoxed as to what exactly Norman was ranting about after the game.

“I don’t know where he gets that from. As long as I’ve been here, I’ve never bragged before or after a game,” Cooper said at the time.

It appears Cooper had every right to be confused. Norman told NASCAR driver Ryan Blaney on his “Glass Case of Emotion” podcast that a teammate conned him into thinking Cooper and Crabtree had made boisterous claims they never made. Norman said it was a Redskins defensive lineman than went to Alabama that told him of the comments Cooper and Crabtree never made. The only player that fits that bill is Jonathan Allen.

“Basically, I found out that he lied to me about the whole thing. So I’m like, ‘He didn’t say all that?'” Norman said, via Mark Inabinett of AL.com.

Norman said Allen replied: “Nah, man. I just really wanted to win, man.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports....per-rant-having-been-duped-by-jonathan-allen/

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
So he is a apologizing that he got fired up and had a great game? I'd be telling that boy that folks were talking smack every week to get one to play like that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.