The Coming of Taulia

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
We already know his answer and he will sign with Bama next month. Not sure what some of y'all are worried about or saying. Most kids that are committed take other OV's for the experience. I guess CBS showing him on national TV with Ogre got some of y'all worked up but no reason to be.
i'm not worried about Tauila. :)

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I think Taulia is Bama bound. The LSU visit would be good use of time by getting to know 5*s committed/visiting LSU. You never know when some of them might want to Bama.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
We take this all too personal...most players have respect for the coaches at other schools -- and most of the players. You never know when you might need a job in the future. I have no doubt Taulia is coming here...but it never hurts to check out another school on their dime.

After the results of that game, I can imagine that he knows where he wants to go. Winning is more fun than any early playing time...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I can think a many, many reasons that he'll go to Bama...

I can think of one reason he won't go to LSU: Coach O's future is very uncertain.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Doubt it, O got rid of his high profile OC last year and moved Emsinger (sp?) to OC so I doubt he would get rid of him this soon.
Then I look forward to a 42-0 beat down next year. Their O scheme is terrible. Can't beat Bama with that...

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
The primary, maybe the only, reason that Taulia was in Baton Rouge was to see his brother play. The family was going anyway. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.