Link: Julio Jones to hold out of Matt Ryan’s offseason passing camp (satire)

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
“You can’t expect the greatest wide receiver in the game to share a room at a Holiday Inn Express,” said Owens during the driveway press conference while Jones did pushups in front of reporters.
http://bit.ly/2IAAgVi

Will someone please tell me that this is a joke?

Mods please move this to the existing Julio Jones thread if you want, I thought it might get buried. I'm hoping that someone will please tell me that Julio is playing a prank.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Re: Julio Jones to hold out of Matt Ryan’s offseason passing camp, per his new agent

It's satire
Okay, I'm a DA and fell for it. :blush: I'm usually skeptical of such outrageous pieces. I checked the major sports sites and didn't see it reported, then came here and didn't see anything.So there you go. Thanks for the info.:)

Mods please move this thread or delete.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: Julio Jones to hold out of Matt Ryan’s offseason passing camp, per his new agent

Okay, I'm a DA and fell for it. :blush: I'm usually skeptical of such outrageous pieces. I checked the major sports sites and didn't see it reported, then came here and didn't see anything.So there you go. Thanks for the info.:)
Almost everyone gets got at some point. I definitely have.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

It opens with this:

“You can’t expect the greatest wide receiver in the game to share a room at a Holiday Inn Express,” said Owens during the driveway press conference while Jones did pushups in front of reporters.

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus

I'll admit, even though I was spoofed, it was pretty hilarious.

I'll sneak away now.

Last edited:

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx

If a Toyota Carolla UberShare pulls up, Jones is retiring immediately to become the fourth member of the Migos.
Holiday Inn Express? Have you seen their continental breakfast? It’s a disgrace. Julio [Jones] ran a 4.39 40, and he’s sharing a room with Josh [sic] Hardy? Their economy carpet is so bumpy it’s a safety hazard.
Reached for comment, Ryan had this to say about the holdout.

Bumpy carpet? What does that even mean?
Funny stuff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.