2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: 2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux

I have no problem with his decision; but, sorry, I don’t care for his comment about being the “man” on defense. Players with “public” attitudes like that don’t typically don’t do well at Bama, and most go elsewhere.
    If you watched his declaration (I did), and you’re OK with what he said and how he said it, fine. That’s your call.
    I’m not and that’s MY call.
    I don’t wish him anything good or ill unless they play Bama (one can hope) - then I hope to see him pancaked on every play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Second Team

Any assembled group is composed of a cross-section of all personality types. This forum is no different than any other...except for the fact that our moderators do a superb job of keeping it clean around here. That being said, “we ALL” are not better than that. Collectively, “we ALL” display the range of personality types found in society...some are more mature than others...and some we’d rather not see representing our collective...just sayin’

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Can we not just say "congratulations Mario/Oregon"???

We can't get them all, even if they are top ranked! It's depressing that we have to assign the worst possible intents to every kid that chooses another school. We are better than this!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Time to move on.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Time to move on.
    Indeed!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

I wish the kid the best. I hope he have a long and successful career at Oregon. Moving on.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation Second Team Bamabirdie's Avatar

Big A Re: 2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by BearFoot View Post
    Any assembled group is composed of a cross-section of all personality types. This forum is no different than any other...except for the fact that our moderators do a superb job of keeping it clean around here. That being said, “we ALL” are not better than that. Collectively, “we ALL” display the range of personality types found in society...some are more mature than others...and some we’d rather not see representing our collective...just sayin’
    You guys nailed it.
    Most of us are devoted fans, extremely proud of this program, and grateful, especially for the last ten years.
    We are watching, and feel a part of, an historic Process.
    No reason not to keep it classy when we lose a few.
    "We'll win with your without you."

BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar

Coach Paul Bryant summed it up so well (and I paraphrase): You don't worry about the recruits you miss on, you worry about the ones you get. So this kid is now an afterthought and we don't need to think about him again unless we play Oregon.
    Manchester City 2017-2018 English Premier League Champions & Carabou Cup Winners
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    Can we not just say "congratulations Mario/Oregon"???

We can't get them all, even if they are top ranked! It's depressing that we have to assign the worst possible intents to every kid that chooses another school. We are better than this!
    Really that's where I am at... Cristobal got a good one. Congrats.

FWIW, KT told all 3 staffs (Oregon, Bama, FSU) what they wanted to hear in the week before announcement. All 3 were optimistic, yet scared because all sources basically said the same thing.

Also, we are recruitng Bogle as a Jack, and he realistically could be every bit as good as KT with the right S&C. KT was just more polished now.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    Really that's where I am at... Cristobal got a good one. Congrats.

FWIW, KT told all 3 staffs (Oregon, Bama, FSU) what they wanted to hear in the week before announcement. All 3 were optimistic, yet scared because all sources basically said the same thing.

Also, we are recruitng Bogle as a Jack, and he realistically could be every bit as good as KT with the right S&C. KT was just more polished now.
    Maybe Bama can land Bogle

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Keeter View Post
    Maybe Bama can land Bogle
    Be interested in Jam`s assessment. It`s my understanding that he`s locked and loaded to the U.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    That’s junk. Eugene is 13 hours from home. After 8 hours it might as well be 20.
    LOL! I guess you aren't considering how a 17 to 18 year old thinks...

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    I have no problem with his decision; but, sorry, I don’t care for his comment about being the “man” on defense. Players with “public” attitudes like that don’t typically don’t do well at Bama, and most go elsewhere.
    If you watched his declaration (I did), and you’re OK with what he said and how he said it, fine. That’s your call.
    I’m not and that’s MY call.
    I don’t wish him anything good or ill unless they play Bama (one can hope) - then I hope to see him pancaked on every play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I didn't watch it and seldom do...

Obviously, Mario used this angle to sell KT on why he should go to Oregon. Best wishes to the kid until he plays us!