2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Re: 2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    I think you hit it toward the end....does he want a fun college career, or a lucrative professional one?

If the latter, Tuscaloosa’s the choice. If the former, well, I hope he’s a good student.
    The fun is in the winning. Choosing UA will give him both. That is why we see so many former players coming back to the Capstone to be a part of the program.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    I think you hit it toward the end....does he want a fun college career, or a lucrative professional one?

If the latter, Tuscaloosa’s the choice. If the former, well, I hope he’s a good student.
    Winning is fun...

Quote Originally Posted by NoNC4Tubs View Post
    Winning is fun...
    Bingo. Look at Monday night. Va Tech had a lot more fun dancing with the game in hand in the 4th and post-game than FSU did pre-game.....

BamaNation All-American

FSU`s a hot mess apparently. Right now I would think and hope that it would be down to us and maybe somebody out on the left coast.

BamaNation All-SEC

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

I can't read it RTR91. I am assuming this is the tweet about his grandfather being from Bham and a big Bama fan. I did not know about this connection but has to work in our favor outside of the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I can't read it RTR91. I am assuming this is the tweet about his grandfather being from Bham and a big Bama fan. I did not know about this connection but has to work in our favor outside of the obvious.
    Correct. This is the first time I've read or heard about it. Everything else has been about his family in Florida being a reason for him liking FSU.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Correct. This is the first time I've read or heard about it. Everything else has been about his family in Florida being a reason for him liking FSU.
    FSU is selling something (some people will get it) but wins and loses matter more. FSU is a dumpster fire with Tag.(The dude has never built anything) It will come down does he want to stay on the West coast or come play for Championships

BamaNation All-American

Have nothing to support the feeling, well, I guess maybe some CB`s, but I can`t shake the notion that he`ll end up on the left coast when all is said and done. I get the same feeling that he will not end up at FSU. Once again, I`m hoping to be wrong and he rolls with the Tide. Man, I`d love to see us bring in both Thibodeaux and Sopsher.