2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Who knows what is in the mind of an 18 year old. While KT appears to have a good head on his shoulders, even the most sensible kid can be attracted to the glitter and not the substance. If KT wants to be challenged, be a champion, and a potential high draft choice, there is only one decision. RTR.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Bone said Surtian to LSU too. He's the worst Bama beat reporter there is. He's right on this but dont take him seriously. His sources dried up two cycles ago.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Bone said Surtian to LSU too. He's the worst Bama beat reporter there is. He's right on this but dont take him seriously. His sources dried up two cycles ago.
Yeah I watched his video piece on his latest predictions and it sounded like guesses more than inside knowledge.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Going out on a limb here, but especially IF Kavon wants to develop and prepare to move to the next level, how can there be a choice? I know, crimson colored glasses.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
You could not be more wrong. Bone is the best in the business. AND HE CORRECTLY PREDICTED SURTAIN TO BAMA. i think you may be a Andrew Bone "want to be".

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
You could not be more wrong. Bone is the best in the business. AND HE CORRECTLY PREDICTED SURTAIN TO BAMA. i think you may be a Andrew Bone "want to be".
Are you being serious? not even going to feed your shenanigans. People on this board know what I say.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Dead serious. You will not address because you know you are incorrect, It is a FACT Bone predicted Surtain to Bama. To call him the worst BAMA beat writer out there is comical. I pay on the Rivals site and he is incredibly accurate with his predictions. Only shenanigans would be your comments about Andrew Bone.
Are you being serious? not even going to feed your shenanigans. People on this board know what I say.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Dead serious. You will not address because you know you are incorrect, It is a FACT Bone predicted Surtain to Bama. To call him the worst BAMA beat writer out there is comical. I pay on the Rivals site and he is incredibly accurate with his predictions. Only shenanigans would be your comments about Andrew Bone.
I'll let rto and the mods deal with you. I stick by my statements. please dont continue the arguing about bone in this thread. It's for information not arguing.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

Bone is not the best in the business.
He didn't have proper information until others leaked the news.
Surtain would not give him the time of day last year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Bone is the best in the business.
I don't know anything about Bone. I have watched a handful of his podcasts, but prefer to read my reports and most of his stuff is behind a pay wall, and I won't pay for recruiting information. But I can vouch for jam. He has been accurately calling recruits for Alabama for a long time. I am on this board daily, and his sources are obviously well placed. He doesn't get them all correct, but who could given the nature of 18 year old recruits. And he has my respect for the way that he goes about his business.

You want to defend Bone, be my guest. But please do so without the personal attacks of a well respected poster.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
This sounds like Andrew Bone creeping on Tide Fans and got his feelings hurt lol. Speaking of creeping, I read this board daily and appreciate all the info you guys put on here! I would post more if I felt I ever had anything substantial to add to the conversation. Until then I'll keep creeping and reading. Keep up the good work jam and others!

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
This man is supposed to commit somewhere today, so we will find out. Like BIG said, 18 year old decisions can surprise. He is a very gifted player; hope it is Bama. And GA is a very great challenge to Bama on the field and recruiting, but that makes it all the more interesting and makes college football fun. So long as they stay in their place and keep choking in the big games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.