2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
As of this AM he's over 50% predictions on Rivals to Bama...The vast majority of publishers/analysts have him in Crimson. The public is still split, that's what's keeping it in the 50s % wise...I like our chances!!! RTR!!!
This man is supposed to commit somewhere today, so we will find out. Like BIG said, 18 year old decisions can surprise. He is a very gifted player; hope it is Bama. And GA is a very great challenge to Bama on the field and recruiting, but that makes it all the more interesting and makes college football fun. So long as they stay in their place and keep choking in the big games.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
As of this AM he's over 50% predictions on Rivals to Bama...The vast majority of publishers/analysts have him in Crimson. The public is still split, that's what's keeping it in the 50s % wise...I like our chances!!! RTR!!!
We will know where he is going in 4-5 hours and I will be watching ESPN.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This man is supposed to commit somewhere today, so we will find out. Like BIG said, 18 year old decisions can surprise. He is a very gifted player; hope it is Bama. And GA is a very great challenge to Bama on the field and recruiting, but that makes it all the more interesting and makes college football fun. So long as they stay in their place and keep choking in the big games.
Georgia in play with Thibodeaux recruitment? I didnt think so!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Going to give a slight update. Still think bama but Oregon likes where they are too. KT wanted drama and suspense.
ps thank you guys for having my back btw

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
Bone is fine, i've followed him for years, on the net, jambama is very good, i also like garcia on youtube, both are well connected and sober, if u know what i mean, very little hype, just good info. not always right, no one is at this game, it's like recruiting itself, you don't always hit the homerun. sometimes you swing and miss.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Listed as a heavy Oregon lean on 247sports.com. Boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FWIW, all the Oregon CB's were in early to mid November. The two most recent CB's in the last week were to Bama. Nobody knows but hopefully he puts on the Bama hat.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I never, for a second, believed that he was going anywhere else. He only had Alabama left on his list to get folks to continue to pay attention to him. He is going to be a very good player, but not nearly as good as if he had received elite coaching.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.