2019 5* DE Kavon Thibodeaux

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
We got a CB today so you never know. If we bring KT in and add Dean, Battle and Sopsher this will be our best defensive haul ever.
Tim Watts is leaning towards Bama at the moment. no CB yet but he will dig more as the week goes along.
agreed if we get Thibs along with what we are expected to get, the defensive haul will be off the charts!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Wonder if the Smith clown reupping with the Georgia circus is any indication of where this guy is leaning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
They just did a segment with KT on the TV show Future Phenoms hosted by Charles Davis. Team leader with a 3.8 GPA and has one of the biggest, best personalities I have ever seen for a 18 yo. Hoping even more we get this kid.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
They just did a segment with KT on the TV show Future Phenoms hosted by Charles Davis. Team leader with a 3.8 GPA and has one of the biggest, best personalities I have ever seen for a 18 yo. Hoping even more we get this kid.
I just read an article on espn.com about this kid. He seems like a great kid and player. Hope he chooses BAMA. Out of the 3-4 teams on his final list, surely he will. Why would he want to go to Fl State, Oregon, or USC? He will get better recognition and NFL prep coming to Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.