News Article: Some guys already making a name for themselves in summer workouts.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
https://www.al.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/07/47e5b8322e935/several_young_players_standing.html

These types of stories always get me looking ahead to the season. I try to enjoy the summer and not wish it away, but I always look forward to seeing how the returning guys mix with the newcomers and which guys who have been around before have started to step forward. It's like looking at all the pieces and wondering how the coaches will put them together in a way to compete for more championships. Enjoy and Roll Tide!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Good to see so many DBs getting up to speed this early. They will all be tested.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
https://www.al.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/07/47e5b8322e935/several_young_players_standing.html

These types of stories always get me looking ahead to the season. I try to enjoy the summer and not wish it away, but I always look forward to seeing how the returning guys mix with the newcomers and which guys who have been around before have started to step forward. It's like looking at all the pieces and wondering how the coaches will put them together in a way to compete for more championships. Enjoy and Roll Tide!

Not me, COME ON FALL!! I hate this heat!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
The article is good in that it lets us in on some players we didn't know much about or had forgotten, but I do not see any real info on how they are making a name for themselves in summer workout at all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.