Drag Kids (overwhelmingly young boys) beginning to emerge thanks to sites like Huffin

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
One couple at our church have a son, about 10, who has beautiful shoulder-length wavy black hair, with bangs. He tends to flip it with his hands or otherwise handle it with gestures normally regarded as feminine. On top of that, they dress him in androgynous clothing, shorts that look more like culottes, etc. I do a double take every time I find myself in the restroom at the same time. OTOH, the father is probably 250, 6'4", together with man bun, so go figure...
I am wondering if, maybe, the parents are just letting the kid's true nature come out. In other words, could gender identity be something that runs along the lines of left-handed vs right-handed? I remember in the old days when parents would bind a kid's left arm to prevent them from writing left-handed.

I don't think years and years of counseling or therapy is going to make much of a difference in this instance. Just my two cents.

If it is innate, then a kid is setting himself/herself up for being a target of bullying.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
frankly, i'm outraged that transgender restrooms aren't outrageous anymore.
I know this is in blue font but you hit on a good point. It amuses me to look back at what caused outrage on the left and right and isn't even an issue anymore.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Hey I found this guy somewhere else too:

Also the subreddit AtetheOnion is hilarious. It's not all politics, just people falling for satire news articles.
Im pretty sure Veggie "Tails" isn't a Christian show at all. Probably X-rated if I had to guess. What are they subjecting their kids to? Just sayin'. Stinkin' evangelicals.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I am wondering if, maybe, the parents are just letting the kid's true nature come out. In other words, could gender identity be something that runs along the lines of left-handed vs right-handed? I remember in the old days when parents would bind a kid's left arm to prevent them from writing left-handed.

I don't think years and years of counseling or therapy is going to make much of a difference in this instance. Just my two cents.

If it is innate, then a kid is setting himself/herself up for being a target of bullying.
The same thoughts had occurred to me. IDK if the father's propensity for extraordinary hair represents genetics or attitude. The mother is huge also, at least 6', but dresses totally conventionally. The little boy, once he dons his acolyte robe, is indistinguishable from a girl...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

I had the same train of thought as Earle, agreeing with what you talk about. My understanding is that some boys are just naturally more feminine and find themselves unable to pretend otherwise. Even when it's explained to them they are going to hell if they turn out gay. My opinion is it's better to let them be themselves and not make them feel guilty or ashamed about who they find themselves (is that a word?) attracted to.

I had the same train of thought as Earle, agreeing with what you talk about. My understanding is that some boys are just naturally more feminine and find themselves unable to pretend otherwise. Even when it's explained to them they are going to hell if they turn out gay. My opinion is it's better to let them be themselves and not make them feel guilty or ashamed about who they find themselves (is that a word?) attracted to.
I find it strange though. If they are gay, fine. Still, letting the 8 year old wear make up and all that?

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I find it strange though. If they are gay, fine. Still, letting the 8 year old wear make up and all that?

I think 8 is too young for makeup for either sex. :)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

The kid I was referencing doesn't wear makeup and he's 10 or so. I personally think that makeup belongs around age 13, but I'm really old...

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.