News Article: Report: Georgia QB Jake Fromm breaks non-throwing hand in ‘freak’ lake accident

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
it has only been 2 years for me and now you have made me depressed.
Hopefully yours is not as broken as mine was. Happened to have been my writing and throwing hand too. I had to learn to write with my left. Throw too. Never did learn throwing with my left arm. But I could throw a spiral for a short distance! Good luck with yours. Hopefully you fully recover Bro. Roll Tide!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Hopefully yours is not as broken as mine was. Happened to have been my writing and throwing hand too. I had to learn to write with my left. Throw too. Never did learn throwing with my left arm. But I could throw a spiral for a short distance! Good luck with yours. Hopefully you fully recover Bro. Roll Tide!
I tore my ulnar collateral ligament in my thumb, broke my distal radius, and some nerve damage in my hand. Surgery and rehab for the thumb and wrist. No surgery for the nerve damage. I was ambidextrous before the accident, not so much now.

Last edited:

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I tore my ulnar collateral ligament in my thumb, broke my distal radius, and some nerve damage in my hand. Surgery and rehab for the thumb and wrist. No surgery for the nerve damage. I was ambidextrous before the accident, not so much now.
Be patient with your progress Bro. It may take a while. Will be painful. Protect your hand while going through doors. Don't know how many times I got re-injured reaching out for a door knob at the office and someone came bolting through from the opposite side and bashed my hand against the door. So protect your hand anyway you can , and most especially during rehab. Time will be a friend hopefully. Mine is numb on my pinky finger from finger tip down through the knuckle. Can't straighten the finger. Do your rehab! Take care of it!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.