Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.) - Page 11
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

Re: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.)

Hey Bazz, better hide your dogs from ICE today! They are, after all, Australian Shepherds. Glad to see you back my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    Nah, you explicitly called out the media, but never mentioned Trump. Your “I’m neutral” schtick got old a long time ago.
    Keep chargin' my friend.

Please give Bear a few scritches for me!

Baz
    "Old dog - new tricks"

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post
    Hey Bazz, better hide your dogs from ICE today! They are, after all, Australian Shepherds. Glad to see you back my friend.
    LOL!

Thanks, brother!

Cattle Dogs though...not Shepherds.

Great to be back amongst ALL my friends here.
    "Old dog - new tricks"

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Agree to disagree.
    As is your right.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by seebell View Post
    ICE would be disbanded tomorrow if they started detaining good boys.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation All-American gtowntide's Avatar

ICE is Trump's gestapo.

a gentle reminder of what the trumpies are twisting themselves into knots to justify.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1150124487070953473

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/sta...n-juice.com%2F

Last edited by 92tide; July 15th, 2019 at 06:17 AM.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

detention camps cost us $775 per person, per day

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-deten...4z3C8T1gMIyvMw
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    detention camps cost us $775 per person, per day

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-deten...4z3C8T1gMIyvMw

No welfare for immigrants 'cause they cost us our tax money but let's lock them up!
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post

No welfare for immigrants 'cause they cost us our tax money but let's lock them up!
    a meme I saw on this but cannot find at the moment

conservatives are always saying "you like immigrants so much would you take them in your house?" "For $775 a day I'll take 4 and buy a bigger house, I'll even give them food, blankets and toothbrushes"
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    a meme I saw on this but cannot find at the moment

conservatives are always saying "you like immigrants so much would you take them in your house?" "For $775 a day I'll take 4 and buy a bigger house, I'll even give them food, blankets and toothbrushes"
    Random Trump supporter: "All government is bad! Thank God for Donald Trump cleaning up the corruption of Washington. He is locking up all of these brown people seeking asylum and making sure that his private prison friends are able to house them for 775$/day. It sure is a good thing that we aren't letting these people mooch of the system."

I think maybe its really just a problem of perception. With a good marketing team, Trump could claim that he is far more progressive than the left. Immigrants and asylum seekers have come to this country and the Trump administration is putting a roof over their head and feeding them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

BamaNation Second Team

While I agree 100% that there has to be a better way, we simply cannot just have "anarchy" and let just anyone and everyone in to this country.
    Whether you're talking detention camps, jail, sending people back to where they came from or whatever it all costs tax payer dollars. It also costs taxpayer dollars for illegals (of any race, color, religion, sex, etc) to come over here and get free education (without having to learn English), free healthcare, wellfare, ect.
    I do not know what the complete 100% good answer for everyone is. We need people here from other countries who have skills and want to assimilate into the American fabric and not bring all of their customs etc here and expect this country to bow down to that. We certainly need to filter out criminals as much as possible (oh, well, there goes most of our politicians on both sides). Can we make the process more streamlined? Probably. Can we come to some sort of happy medium? Probably if the entrenched idealogues (SP?) would get out of the way so we could have meaningful discussions and get something done. Everyone loves to blame Trump (and I'm no lover of all things Trump) but to be fair both sides have had plenty of opportunity to get something done.
    Our political "leaders" have dropped the ball for a long time. Neither side wants to give an inch or compromise. This in and of itself is a shame. And shame on us as citizens of this country for letting these clowns do this,

BamaNation Hall of Fame

I don't care for borders because I think ultimately they limit "us" because we're somewhat stuck inside them and make us beholden to the state. That is a problem when the state isn't really serving the average person very well which is increasingly evermore the case in the United States. I don't know a good realistic alternative to borders because it is a global consensus deal but I know concentration camps ain't it.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!