Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.) - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Re: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.)

BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    How about itís wrong whoever did it? I donít give a flying crap who started it. It needs to stop.

Your cult leader could stop it & instead heís made it worse intentionally. Why donít you address that instead of crying about Obama?

For the sake of argument letís just say...

Obama did it too!!!!

Ok, and then? Obama isnít the President anymore. Trump is. You guys cheer every time Trump undoes something of Obamaís but because this is hurting brown people you donít like youíre using Obama as a crutch to justify it continuing.
    Exactly spoken as a true liberal. You don't give a crap when YOU do it but WE can't do it. Well done.
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar

Illegals are Trumps fault. My fault. Hahahahaha. Put the blame on the criminals who break the law.
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Forrest View Post
    Exactly spoken as a true liberal. You don't give a crap when YOU do it but WE can't do it. Well done.
    Except I'm not a true liberal. Nice try though. It was spoken as someone that criticized Obama all the time. Why don't you stop using bogeymen as your excuse to cover for the garbage you're supporting?

Except I'm not a true liberal. Nice try though. It was spoken as someone that criticized Obama all the time. Why don't you stop using bogeymen as your excuse to cover for the garbage you're supporting?
    there is always an excuse for the support, or for being an apologist for the support. anyway, we have to ensure "safety and security" from those people
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    there is always an excuse for the support, or for being an apologist for the support. anyway, we have to ensure "safety and security" from those people
    It was safety and security that justified dogs and waterhoses on peaceful marches as well. Definitely nothing other than safety and security.

It was safety and security that justified dogs and waterhoses on peaceful marches as well. Definitely nothing other than safety and security.
    we just have to understand their feelings, then we will realize the error of our ways and stop making them support trump
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Tell me why people try to enter the US illegally, instead of through our established entry ways?

Are they just uninformed of what they are supposed to do - and how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Tell me why people try to enter the US illegally, instead of through our established entry ways?

Are they just uninformed of what they are supposed to do - and how to do it?
    because there is no longer any real legal ways to do so for most of them and the Trump admin is trying to get rid of more legal ways

this is from 2014 but still relevant even though Trump has tightened all of this way up

"There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation Hall of Fame 2003TIDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    because there is no longer any real legal ways to do so for most of them and the Trump admin is trying to get rid of more legal ways

this is from 2014 but still relevant even though Trump has tightened all of this way up

Hmmm. It's almost like there was a process already in place and Trump/GOP just manufactured this "issue" out of a non-issue. I guess it makes the rubes feel better though. This way they can feel better about someone "stealing their job" vs the sad truth that their 1950's manufacturing job doesn't exist in today's economy. Wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by telling them the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 2003TIDE View Post
    Hmmm. It's almost like there was a process already in place and Trump/GOP just manufactured this "issue" out of a non-issue. I guess it makes the rubes feel better though. This way they can feel better about someone "stealing their job" vs the sad truth that their 1950's manufacturing job doesn't exist in today's economy. Wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by telling them the truth.
    it's sad how readily they eat this stuff up.

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

Thanks, Jon. The fine print at the bottom of your image says 2008.......not 2014. I don't know what's changed in the past 10 years so may be a moot point.

I admit, I'm not educated on the process, so just looking to get some facts on the whole situation.

So, looks like we have a process in place --- but there's a limitation of how many people we let in and who we let in, based on a set of criteria?

Is that correct?

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Thanks, Jon. The fine print at the bottom of your image says 2008.......not 2014. I don't know what's changed in the past 10 years so may be a moot point.

I admit, I'm not educated on the process, so just looking to get some facts on the whole situation.

So, looks like we have a process in place --- but there's a limitation of how many people we let in and who we let in, based on a set of criteria?

Is that correct?
    This provides some good information as well.

https://www.us-immigration.com/us-im...united-states/

Folks who win the green card lottery don't have to wait as long.