2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

Here is my own opinion only btw so tifwiw Harbaugh is leaving this offseason for the NFL. Hill will get out out of his NLI and then sign here. This isn't based on any inside info. Hill wants to be here but the dad wants Michigan.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Here is my own opinion only btw so tifwiw Harbaugh is leaving this offseason for the NFL. Hill will get out out of his NLI and then sign here. This isn't based on any inside info. Hill wants to be here but the dad wants Michigan.
    Man, if Captain Khaki slacks leaves, I bet quite a few recruits will be ticked off

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keeter View Post
    Man, if Captain Khaki slacks leaves, I bet quite a few recruits will be ticked off
    All of them, because he just told them all that he was staying.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Michigan would implode................

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    they've had a ton of transfers and kids going pro. The will have a bad year next year.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    they've had a ton of transfers and kids going pro. The will have a bad year next year.
    Michigan is a good school and if he is good enough he will make it to the league anyway. I mean, there won't be any championships in his tenure but at least he gets to wear that funky helmet design in the freezing cold a few years.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-SEC

This morning on PFT live Mike Florio named three NFL teams who wanted to talk to Harbaugh and said there was another, un-named team. Of course, he also said it'd take them breaking the bank, but when you have leverage who doesn't get a huge contract?

rtr

BamaNation Second Team

I've read this theory, what do you think? He was all BLUE all the time, he was told by the coaching staff to switch to bama so they could grab the headlines on NSD saying "MICH flips bama 5 star". if true that's pretty low. surely even tan pants would not sink that far. Or would he?

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamabill123 View Post
    I've read this theory, what do you think? He was all BLUE all the time, he was told by the coaching staff to switch to bama so they could grab the headlines on NSD saying "MICH flips bama 5 star". if true that's pretty low. surely even tan pants would not sink that far. Or would he?
    I don't buy it. That's a fan theory thing. He switched, his parents pulled a cyrus on him.

That or he switched and saw we were still aggressively recruiting batlle and eventually went with his parents top choice.

Or harbaugh threatended to have a sleep over with him.

BamaNation Second Team Bamabirdie's Avatar

Big A Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Michigan is a good school and if he is good enough he will make it to the league anyway. I mean, there won't be any championships in his tenure but at least he gets to wear that funky helmet design in the freezing cold a few years.
    Michigan is a great university with a rich football tradition.
    Bama is not for everyone...see Rashaan Gary.
    Regardless, my paranoia gene is acting up since yesterday.
    Why did he announce his flip, and then reverse so quickly?
    And, why was Jordan Battle, another safety, the first guy we signed?
    Did Hill inform us that he had changed his mind....or did the GOAT smell a rat, and move on?
    Only the Shadow knows....or, maybe Jambama.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    I don't buy it. That's a fan theory thing. He switched, his parents pulled a cyrus on him.

That or he switched and saw we were still aggressively recruiting batlle and eventually went with his parents top choice.

Believe Battle plans to play CB, so the parents would be the primary factor here.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Believe Battle plans to play CB, so the parents would be the primary factor here.
    when hill flipped to bama he refused all interviews with the media concerning the flip, hmm, why was this? according to garcia, he did one interview with a tulsa paper and was very very vague about his commitment. makes me wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post

I read on another board before he signed with Michigan, but after Battle flipped , that Hill May have second thoughts because he was told Bama would only take 2 safeties this cycle. I guess the staff was not confident on Battle when he was told this. The feeling was that regardless, Hill was standing by his commitment. I don’t know if any of this is true, but it sounds plausible.
    to 16 and beyond........