2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213
Results 157 to 164 of 164
  1. #157
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21,060

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    nothing concrete but KT said at UA he had second thoughts. MC came to Bama to eventually coach at Miami
    I do not think that coaches can talk to players signed with other teams, even if the player calls them.

  2. #158
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,656

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Hill might not be the only player re calling Bama now. Miami looking for a coach and who's their number 1 guy Oregon MC
    Could be an interesting time between now and February.

  3. #159
    REC | FB | BB Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    38,301

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I do not think that coaches can talk to players signed with other teams, even if the player calls them.
    Someone had to talk to Kaho when he contacted the staff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

  4. #160
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    1,690

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Boy, that would certainly be a twist.........however, I saw where Miami hired Manny Diaz to be it's coach, after Temple hired him..............
    Last edited by Keeter; December 30th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.

  5. #161
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,027

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Reports Miami is hiring Diaz lol the s Florida raid will continue.

  6. #162
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    1,690

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Reports Miami is hiring Diaz lol the s Florida raid will continue.
    Works for me.........

  7. #163
    BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21,060

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Someone had to talk to Kaho when he contacted the staff.
    He was given permission to transfer. Until then, it would have been a violation. Today the player must be listed in the transfer portal. At least, that is my understanding.

    ETA - actually, not sure if the portal applies if the situation is like Kaho's - where the player has not officially enrolled in the school yet. I believe that other schools are still banned from talking to him until he gets a release from his school, but have no idea if the portal is required because it would not really be a "transfer".
    Last edited by B1GTide; December 31st, 2018 at 07:05 AM.

  8. #164
    BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    5,408

    Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    He was given permission to transfer. Until then, it would have been a violation. Today the player must be listed in the transfer portal. At least, that is my understanding.

    ETA - actually, not sure if the portal applies if the situation is like Kaho's - where the player has not officially enrolled in the school yet. I believe that other schools are still banned from talking to him until he gets a release from his school, but have no idea if the portal is required because it would not really be a "transfer".
    "This thing reads like stereo instructions!" - every NCAA student athlete's parents.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear

Alabama Crimson Tide gear at Fanatics.com