2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314
    BamaNation All-American

Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Somewhat different situations. Dax was committed to Bama until NSD and flipped. Tua/Lia were never committed to anyone else. Parental guidance is very important with kids this age but it did sound like he wanted to go to Bama and M/D wanted UM.
    agree with this. Dax will get drafted and likely be a very high draft pick, but I think coming here would have been better for him in the development especially with Kelly being full time at safety (Saban as well). Michigan might be looking at a new coach if the revenge tour 2.0 doesn't included Ohio State very soon. Harb in my eyes has been a major disappointment at Mich. If you asked me 3 years ago who I would want to replace Saban it would've been Harb but now it's like the game has passed him by.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    agree with this. Dax will get drafted and likely be a very high draft pick, but I think coming here would have been better for him in the development especially with Kelly being full time at safety (Saban as well). Michigan might be looking at a new coach if the revenge tour 2.0 doesn't included Ohio State very soon. Harb in my eyes has been a major disappointment at Mich. If you asked me 3 years ago who I would want to replace Saban it would've been Harb but now it's like the game has passed him by.
    Dunno about "passed him by" - Hairball could just be the CFB version of Avery Johnson in developing college kids after having come from the NFL. (Know he was "successful" at Stanford before Niners but it's relative.)

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TitleWave View Post
    Dunno about "passed him by" - Hairball could just be the CFB version of Avery Johnson in developing college kids after having come from the NFL. (Know he was "successful" at Stanford before Niners but it's relative.)
    I’d say Shaw was more successful at getting kids ready.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung