2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Re: **** 2019 S Daxton Hill Commits to Bama *****

Was this because of Battle? Weird
Nah, looks like he had became good friends with a couple of the players there and just the relationships he had built already. Stinks but we got a good one in Battle.

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005

That's tough to hear this early morning :(

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Hill parents wanted him at Michigan. this one hurts more than any that will continue today.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005

Well, there goes one of my favorite prospects. Apparently we need a real doofus on our staff... Harbaugh, Kirby... it sells.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

Oh well........ at least Bama for Battle. Would have liked to have gotten him, but he’s gotta do what he thinks best...... good luck to him

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Hill parents wanted him at Michigan. this one hurts more than any that will continue today.
This. I heard that he was going to flip back after Harbaugh assured his parents that he would be the head coach at UM the entire time that Daxton was here. They wanted him at UM, but a lot of folks thought he was ready to go back to the NFL. Apparently that is not true.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

This. I heard that he was going to flip back after Harbaugh assured his parents that he would be the head coach at UM the entire time that Daxton was here. They wanted him at UM, but a lot of folks thought he was ready to go back to the NFL. Apparently that is not true.
I still wouldn't buy that especially with Michigan losing so many transfers.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I still wouldn't buy that especially with Michigan losing so many transfers.
I agree, but they were looking for a reason to stay at UM. He gave them one.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

For some reason whiffing on this Safety, and that DE, I'm actually angry about this recruiting cycle.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Question Jam, do we go recruit another DB spot or try and keep Christian Williams?
honestly idk man this class had the making of greatness only to fall apart at the end. I just want to see who we sign now. Saban has to change some philosophy or something. Never seen us in his era miss on so many guys.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

honestly idk man this class had the making of greatness only to fall apart at the end. I just want to see who we sign now. Saban has to change some philosophy or something. Never seen us in his era miss on so many guys.
Kids these days want to be smothered with attention. Perhaps the “compete for a job” just doesn’t resonate any longer with some. Hell, Tua seems as grounded as anyone yet seemed willing to bail at the end of LY had things not happened as they did

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu

I love the information you provide Jam, but I don’t agree here. We will win with or without Hill. Saban’s philosophy has worked pretty well considering the results. I’m irritated, too, but a couple of “5 Stars” don’t make or break the greatest CFB dynasty ever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.