2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: **** 2019 S Daxton Hill Commits to Bama *****

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    I agree, but they were looking for a reason to stay at UM. He gave them one.
    Yeah will be interesting if he gets the GB job

BamaNation All-SEC

Wow. Recruiting, eh?

rtr

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Question Jam, do we go recruit another DB spot or try and keep Christian Williams?

BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar

For some reason whiffing on this Safety, and that DE, I'm actually angry about this recruiting cycle.
    At Some Places They Play Football.
    At Alabama, We LIVE It.

"...Ain't nothin' but a winner."

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

If Harbaugh leaves, UM will see a mass exodus. Harbaugh will have lied to everyone.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tiderollin32 View Post
    Question Jam, do we go recruit another DB spot or try and keep Christian Williams?
    honestly idk man this class had the making of greatness only to fall apart at the end. I just want to see who we sign now. Saban has to change some philosophy or something. Never seen us in his era miss on so many guys.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar

honestly idk man this class had the making of greatness only to fall apart at the end. I just want to see who we sign now. Saban has to change some philosophy or something. Never seen us in his era miss on so many guys.
    Kids these days want to be smothered with attention. Perhaps the “compete for a job” just doesn’t resonate any longer with some. Hell, Tua seems as grounded as anyone yet seemed willing to bail at the end of LY had things not happened as they did
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

This one stings, but I think we will be excited before the day is over with.

I love the information you provide Jam, but I don’t agree here. We will win with or without Hill. Saban’s philosophy has worked pretty well considering the results. I’m irritated, too, but a couple of “5 Stars” don’t make or break the greatest CFB dynasty ever.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    I love the information you provide Jam, but I don’t agree here. We will win with or without Hill. Saban’s philosophy has worked pretty well considering the results. I’m irritated, too, but a couple of “5 Stars” don’t make or break the greatest CFB dynasty ever.
    I agree with this but the saying we will win with or without you eventually does hinge on the player you do end up with and them panning out. We've done it in the past but when you zero in on a recruit and miss it hurts. Saban even said (paraphrasing) that he needed the best players to win. The sky isn't falling but the program should be reeling in these guys effortlessly now with all the championships, nfl players, etc.

BamaNation All-SEC

Re: 2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

I agree with this but the saying we will win with or without you eventually does hinge on the player you do end up with and them panning out. We've done it in the past but when you zero in on a recruit and miss it hurts. Saban even said (paraphrasing) that he needed the best players to win. The sky isn't falling but the program should be reeling in these guys effortlessly now with all the championships, nfl players, etc.
    Well, the biggest thing is, Saban isn’t promising them from day one they will play........ telling them they will compete turns a lot of them off as they want it now, not later.......

I may be slightly off, but I think we are on the cusp of signing a record number of “4 Stars.” So, again, we are ok.

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Kids want to play immediately. They want their ego stroked. CNS will never do that.