2019 S Daxton Hill
    BamaNation First Team

2019 S Daxton Hill

I saw on Twitter that he mentioned his announcement was coming soon. I know he's from Okla but has anyone heard where we stand with him. Interesting that he posts this and he had an official visit with us fairly recently.
    ‘I can’t really say that you’re going to come in here and start. You’ve got to come here and be ready to compete because the best man plays.’ CNS

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Re: 2019 S Daxton Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisBamaDude View Post
    I saw on Twitter that he mentioned his announcement was coming soon. I know he's from Okla but has anyone heard where we stand with him. Interesting that he posts this and he had an official visit with us fairly recently.
    It sounds like he had a very good visit to Tidal-town.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisBamaDude View Post
    He was very impressed with Bama and is seriously considering us. I don't see us getting him out of Oklahoma but Saban amazes all the time. Hopefully 'business decision" is something he understands and realizes the training he will get from Saban at Bama will prepare him much better than playing in the Big 12.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    He was very impressed with Bama and is seriously considering us. I don't see us getting him out of Oklahoma but Saban amazes all the time. Hopefully 'business decision" is something he understands and realizes the training he will get from Saban at Bama will prepare him much better than playing in the Big 12.
    don't fret my friend nothing but positive so far. Now things can change..

BamaNation All-American AlexanderFan's Avatar

https://247sports.com/Player/Daxton-Hill-46039864/

Another versatile 6'0" 180ish secondary player. Here's hoping he joins the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

BamaNation All-American gtowntide's Avatar

His brother plays at Okie Lite. He's been favoring Oklahoma so I guess he doesn't have to play with his brother. I would love to get this kid! RTR!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by gtowntide View Post
    His brother plays at Okie Lite. He's been favoring Oklahoma so I guess he doesn't have to play with his brother. I would love to get this kid! RTR!
    Big 12 is so weak defensively, I just don't see enhancing your professional opportunities by playing there. I am sure that CNS and staff have pointed that out...