2019 Dax Hill signs with Michigan

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Re: **** 2019 S Daxton Hill Commits to Bama *****

This one must drive the OU fans nuts. Great pickup!

I see that he plays at Booker T Washington HS in Tulsa. Any of y’all remember a kid that played for us back in the Shula/Franchione years that was from that same HS? I know there was one, but I cannot recall his name.

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL

I see that he plays at Booker T Washington HS in Tulsa. Any of y’all remember a kid that played for us back in the Shula/Franchione years that was from that same HS? I know there was one, but I cannot recall his name.
Mark Anderson, maybe?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Mark Anderson

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

I read awhile back on an OU board when I was just beginning to followed Dax Hill recruitment.
one of their regular posters cited to the rest of the board that most Sooners fans are unaware that Booker T. Washington HS has traditionally shunned OU for whatever reason. the poster went to say that most African American kids at the HS have never felt "allegiance or loyalty" to OU as most kids do growing up in Oklahoma. I thought that was very interesting.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

There’s a lot of smoke of Dax back to UM. Why would he flip just to flip back so quickly?
he's not...it's wishful thinking. I have seen more writers/prognosticators basically "wishing out loud' this cycle than any other year. They are creating crap that just isn't true.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012

you mean the bull rumor smoke of nonsense. Hill always wanted bama. That has been in the works for a little while.
Tim Watts said that Battle joining the Tide isn't related to the concern that Daxton Hill will flip.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Man, if things hold up regarding the secondary, we`ll have to play mostly nickel and dime to take advantage of all that talent!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Soooo, if he hasn’t yet made up his mind whether he will sign Wednesday, or even next week, how “committed” is he?February is a long way off.
He is so highly rated, I assume we would hold a spot for him, but that would surely complicate things for us.
He is a take no matter when he wants to sign. Someone else may end up greyshirting or blueshirting because of it.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

Looks like he flipped back. Darn!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/Michigan-football-recruiting-national-signing-day-2018-Tulsa-Okla-Washington-5-star-safety-Daxton-Hill-committed-to-Michigan-this-morning-after-flipping-to-Alabama-last-week-126570409/[/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.