I'm finally off the waiting list for season tickets!

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
Got the call yesterday and I'm super excited. Got on the list in 2008 so it's been a long 10 year wait, but it was worth it.

It's been a minute since I've seen Bama play in person.

ROLL TIDE !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: I'm finally off the waiting list for season tickets !

Got the call yesterday and I'm super excited. Got on the list in 2008 so it's been a long 10 year wait, but it was worth it.

ROLL TIDE !!!

Me, too, but I was never on it!!!

On a more serious note, congrats man.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

That's awesome man. Congrats

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL

You may have gotten mine. I gave them up after 13 years. It was a fun run but I hated leaving the family for 7 Saturdays in the Fall. Also I had to cut back to pay for my girls dance. I hope you enjoy going. I have a lot of good memories and made a lot of good friends going to the games.

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.

You may have gotten mine. I gave them up after 13 years. It was a fun run but I hated leaving the family for 7 Saturdays in the Fall. Also I had to cut back to pay for my girls dance. I hope you enjoy going. I have a lot of good memories and made a lot of good friends going to the games.
Well, they're in U4-KK... If those were yours, thank you ;-)

Bama-94-00

All-American
Nov 1, 2004
Huntsville/Madison, AL area

ROLL TIDE !!!
That's great! I just got tickets this spring after being on waiting list since ~2007.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

That's great! I just got tickets this spring after being on waiting list since ~2007.
Guess I need to call Tide Pride b/c I’ve been on the list since July 2007 and have not been called.

InsaneMustang

1st Team
Jul 30, 2001

I too was finally offered tickets after being on the waiting list. The truth is that all this winning has left our fan base kind of spoiled. Add in the fact that TV coverage has gotten better and better (a product of our success) and there just aren't as many people wanting to go to the games. So there are more tickets available this year than in the past 6 years combined.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

I too was finally offered tickets after being on the waiting list. The truth is that all this winning has left our fan base kind of spoiled. Add in the fact that TV coverage has gotten better and better (a product of our success) and there just aren't as many people wanting to go to the games. So there are more tickets available this year than in the past 6 years combined.
I'm not sure that is true about so many more season tickets being available. There is a certain amount of turnover ( for various reasons) in season ticketholders every year.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL

For various reasons, there has been quite a bit of turnover and non-renewals in recent years allowing some of those that have been on the waiting list a long time the opportunity to finally purchase tickets. I have requested for multiple years in a row of moving from the east side of the stadium to the west side. That request was finally granted this year, so I am very excited about that! No more staring in to the sun and getting burnt to a crisp for the early season games, or the dreadful first couple of 2:30 kickoffs.

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.

For various reasons, there has been quite a bit of turnover and non-renewals in recent years allowing some of those that have been on the waiting list a long time the opportunity to finally purchase tickets. I have requested for multiple years in a row of moving from the east side of the stadium to the west side. That request was finally granted this year, so I am very excited about that! No more staring in to the sun and getting burnt to a crisp for the early season games, or the dreadful first couple of 2:30 kickoffs.
Well, maybe I got your old East side tix... If so, here's to my new tan... LOL

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

True... They were offering me seats in Bama Club and Century Club.

I checked Century, BAMA and TD clubs. I sent a message to Tide Pride so, guess I will see what is going on. Did they contact you via e-mail or phone? I’m just thinking my cell may have changed over the past 11 years.

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.

I checked Century, BAMA and TD clubs. I sent a message to Tide Pride so, guess I will see what is going on. Did they contact you via e-mail or phone? I’m just thinking my cell may have changed over the past 11 years.
I was contacted via phone.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
Got on the list in 2008 so it's been a long 10 year wait, but it was worth it.

ROLL TIDE !!!
Big congratulations! There's nowhere better to be than BDS on a fall Saturday. Enjoy it - Saban's run will continue for a while yet!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.