Top 15 Democrat Candidates for President in 2020

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
So us third party voters just need to stop dreaming and just follow the crowd and blindly vote for one of the R or D guys? We should just throw out our entire ideals and vote for these same people because it has always been done that way? Why should I compromise my vote and vote for someone that I disagree with? Following the crowd got us Trump vs. Hillary and then finally Trump.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
So us third party voters just need to stop dreaming and just follow the crowd and blindly vote for one of the R or D guys? We should just throw out our entire ideals and vote for these same people because it has always been done that way? Why should I compromise my vote and vote for someone that I disagree with? Following the crowd got us Trump vs. Hillary and then finally Trump.
Dude, you have to vote for the winner like the majority did....oh, wait.

Or at least someone who had a chance like Trump...oh, wait, they were saying he had no chance the day before the election?

But...that can't be...that means....the protest vote both won and lost the election...

Besides, morals and integrity and independence and American ideals and all that is just stealing votes that don't rightfully belong to us but to the two major parties.

But let it sink in that the majority party that won the majority of votes - all those votes were wasted vote for a loser. The D's should just go home after that. If they can't win with a majority what hope do we have. Give up all hope and resign yourself to your box. You get to choose red or blue.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I have been impressed with Mark Warner over the past several months. Being from Virginia I hope Tidewater will chime in with his thoughts. Essentially, is he electable with the right running mate?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If the Republicans managed to overthrow Trump in 2020 and nominate someone else, would Trump run as an independent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If the Republicans managed to overthrow Trump in 2020 and nominate someone else, would Trump run as an independent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he'd threaten to do so but.....that would cost money, and he ain't exactly known for actually using his own.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I have been impressed with Mark Warner over the past several months. Being from Virginia I hope Tidewater will chime in with his thoughts. Essentially, is he electable with the right running mate?
Warner is a moderate and the best of the Commonwealth's recent carpetbagger governors. He performed fairly well as governor. He has been okay as a senator. No scandals that I am aware of. No frothing-at-the-mouth political jeremiads. A moderate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.