So, Who`s Left on the Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I see on 24/7 they have a crystal ball with Bama at 64% for Dent.

Also, for DT Aki from Utah they have a crystal ball of 100% Bama? He is a big guy and hope we get him.
We haven't talked to him and took Carter who we feel is better and less character question. Battle & NPG are the only DB left.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Jam, care to speculate? Who should we REALLY be watching as far as closing out the final slots, certainly recognizing that there's some uncertainty as to how many slots there actually could be?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Jam, care to speculate? Who should we REALLY be watching as far as closing out the final slots, certainly recognizing that there's some uncertainty as to how many slots there actually could be?
Dean, Neal, Sanders, Webb, KT, (Those last two I'm still hesitant on but I've got people saying thats what they've told the staff. ). I think we get battle since Urban left. Watch Williams from S.florida since Robinson is likely going to UM with Locks (Dont know for sure on this) Remember this is only rn and subject to change. We have ish etc in the late signing period.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Dean, Neal, Sanders, Webb, KT, (Those last two I'm still hesitant on but I've got people saying thats what they've told the staff. ). I think we get battle since Urban left. Watch Williams from S.florida since Robinson is likely going to UM with Locks (Dont know for sure on this) Remember this is only rn and subject to change. We have ish etc in the late signing period.

That would be an incredible finish!!! :cool:

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
What are you hearing on Sopsher?

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Curious if any thinks DE commit Justin E. will flip to another school? Some of his tweets suggest he is making a hard decision when he’s been committed. Maybe just trolling hopefully!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Webb to UGA again he was a luxury and not a five star imo ( hope im wrong but family won over kid) Good player but go watch the opening and he gets pushed around by ish etc.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Webb did get beat some in the opening. But he is a top flight recruit with a high ceiling. He will get bigger and stronger. Hate to lose him to GA. But Bama is looking great in recruiting, and having a great offensive line recruiting year, so we will be fine.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Webb did get beat some in the opening. But he is a top flight recruit with a high ceiling. He will get bigger and stronger. Hate to lose him to GA. But Bama is looking great in recruiting, and having a great offensive line recruiting year, so we will be fine.
The problem with Webb is his best position is center, something he refuses to play at the next level.

We also never did an "in home" with Webb.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Webb was exposed this year by elite guys. I like Dalcourt & Quick who both long term could end up there better. Plus as RTO pointed out Webb thinks he's a guard. He can't play guard in the SEC. (Well maybe the barn because its the barn) Emil from last year imo is better than Webb at C

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Wait... You mean the 5* center refuses to play the position at the next level? Had no idea that was the case.
yep, he has a major hangup with playing center. refuses to do it. willing to bet UGA has said you can play guard, but also bet they will try to change his mind once on campus.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
yep, he has a major hangup with playing center. refuses to do it. willing to bet UGA has said you can play guard, but also bet they will try to change his mind once on campus.
The only negative I had about him not coming to UA was the UGA fans, but if that's his stance, have fun in Athens.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Not surprising. Oxford is only 30 minutes from the Georgia state line. Hopefully Alabama will find someone to take his slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.