So, Who`s Left on the Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
For all the talk about which position he'll play and which position he wants to play, I'm sure he'll be a very good one at the next level.

That said, our OL recruiting is in a great spot even without him, and the only thing that makes this kind of disappointing is that he picked UGA, whose fans were really already moving into first place in the most annoying fanbase competition.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Re: 2019 5* RB Trey Sanders

Originally Posted by Tidetwin
Hey Jam,
As in “Trey Sanders commits to Bama?”

yes along with Dean & Neal. From today forward I will not answer questions on them​

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Based on the stars we have verbally committed and with the studs we are trending with lately I would say this is going to be a happy board in a week and two days.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Also, I'm not mad or anything by people asking just wont say the same thing. If something changes I will post as such.
Some of us have nothing more to do than to speculate about 17-18 year olds decisions. That includes me...really appreciate your information...you've never steered us wrong yet...we just get antsy at times....chalk it up to fallen human nature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.