So, Who`s Left on the Board? - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: So, Who`s Left on the Board?

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I have a post about recruiting Memphis. I'm seeing a lot of CB's for Devonta Lee to LSWho (John Emery Jr getting quite a few also). I don't know if we are losing out or if Devonta has a place only if we miss on somebody like Daxton Hill and/or Nick Cross (we are recruiting him as a safety).
    Lee messed up by not participating in our last camp. He wants to come to bama but we have higher people on the board. He will commit to LSU to ensure himself a spot. They will come out and say they beat bama but not so fast.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Lee messed up by not participating in our last camp. He wants to come to bama but we have higher people on the board. He will commit to LSU to ensure himself a spot. They will come out and say they beat bama but not so fast.
    Jam, should we assume the he and Sopsher go to the same school ? I`ve expected it personally. Hate to see LSU get them both.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Jam, should we assume the he and Sopsher go to the same school ? I`ve expected it personally. Hate to see LSU get them both.
    No you shouldn’t

BamaNation All-American

No you shouldnít
    That`s good.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    There was a premium article on BOL about the latest on Sopsher and his brother. I don't know if he is trying to get his brother a scholarship or a PWO...... Anyone have access let us know.

BamaNation First Team

There was a premium article on BOL about the latest on Sopsher and his brother. I don't know if he is trying to get his brother a scholarship or a PWO...... Anyone have access let us know.
    Iíve been thinking of signing up for one of these premium recruiting sites. Any recommendations?

BamaNation First Team

I have a post about recruiting Memphis. I'm seeing a lot of CB's for Devonta Lee to LSWho (John Emery Jr getting quite a few also). I don't know if we are losing out or if Devonta has a place only if we miss on somebody like Daxton Hill and/or Nick Cross (we are recruiting him as a safety).
    Thanks for the info! Iíd gladly take Hill over all others.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisBamaDude View Post
    Thanks for the info! I’d gladly take Hill over all others.
    No question, as far as I can tell.

FB|BB Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisBamaDude View Post
    Iíve been thinking of signing up for one of these premium recruiting sites. Any recommendations?
    You'll save a lot of money, and get information that's just as good, if you just stay on TideFans.
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    You'll save a lot of money, and get information that's just as good, if you just stay on TideFans.
    I totally agree. I dropped my subscription to Rivals for this very reason. I honestly did not get information any sooner there then I got it here.

BamaNation All-American

saw a update on Hill from the OU insiders. They are running third and he isn't going to their BBQ this weekend. They are really upset. Hill has us and Michigan at the top. Everything points to bama. One of the best S in awhile imo. (hence Saban going after him strongly)

BamaNation All-American

saw a update on Hill from the OU insiders. They are running third and he isn't going to their BBQ this weekend. They are really upset. Hill has us and Michigan at the top. Everything points to bama. One of the best S in awhile imo. (hence Saban going after him strongly)
    I would assume he`s #1 on our board. Did he make it for the first cookout, or maybe coming in for this one? I would like very much our chances against UM as opposed to OU. If accurate, it`s more than a little significant that they ( OU ) are not on top being the home state school.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Sounds promising. Makes sense about Lee now also. Could be another Haha or Landon.