So, Who`s Left on the Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I agree there..... need a few of those
Right now we have Shane Lee He's a solid pickup, 5th national at the position.

Seems like Nakobe Dean is our only other target on the surface. He would be a huge haul but didn't include him earlier because of how close to the vest his recruitment has been. To'oto'o has the body and the speed to play ILB so not sure that may be the reason we're recruiting him ... one of the other guys in the know can speak to this better though.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Right now we have Shane Lee He's a solid pickup, 5th national at the position.

Seems like Nakobe Dean is our only other target on the surface. He would be a huge haul but didn't include him earlier because of how close to the vest his recruitment has been. To'oto'o has the body and the speed to play ILB so not sure that may be the reason we're recruiting him ... one of the other guys in the know can speak to this better though.
Kavon Thibideaux?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Thibodeaux is a Jack LB. I believe we are recruiting To'oto'o as a ILB. We will probably add a WR in this class also. Pickens from Hoover is a possible flip candidate.
AFter I saw PIckens in Hoovers first game I thought "we need him!" He's kinda a contrast to what we have now...big, physical and strong. He'd be a good one to add.

pop11011

Scout Team
Jul 6, 2007
After watching Pickens in the IMG game I'm not so sure. Great hands but he sure took a lot of plays off. If it wasn't a pass to him he stood around a lot.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
After watching Pickens in the IMG game I'm not so sure. Great hands but he sure took a lot of plays off. If it wasn't a pass to him he stood around a lot.
That is not really unusual for HS receivers. They don't do this because they are lazy - they simply are not coached to look for other ways to contribute on plays that do not come into their area of the field.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
If he is looking for an easy road to playing time, he will choose Oregon. If he is looking to be challenged, and prepared properly for the next level, then he will choose BAMA. JMHO
The comments above about him not wanting competition concerns me with BAMA. Because, we all know that coach Saban demands all out effort, and requires young men to earn their playing time. And coach Saban will play lesser talented kids that demonstrate the right attitude, and learn their assignments.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
KT is leaning to Oregon. NS is leaning to UGA Bogle is leaning to Bama. Having said all that watch the in home visits after the SEC championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.