So, Who`s Left on the Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
saw a update on Hill from the OU insiders. They are running third and he isn't going to their BBQ this weekend. They are really upset. Hill has us and Michigan at the top. Everything points to bama. One of the best S in awhile imo. (hence Saban going after him strongly)

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
saw a update on Hill from the OU insiders. They are running third and he isn't going to their BBQ this weekend. They are really upset. Hill has us and Michigan at the top. Everything points to bama. One of the best S in awhile imo. (hence Saban going after him strongly)
I would assume he`s #1 on our board. Did he make it for the first cookout, or maybe coming in for this one? I would like very much our chances against UM as opposed to OU. If accurate, it`s more than a little significant that they ( OU ) are not on top being the home state school.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Sounds promising. Makes sense about Lee now also. Could be another Haha or Landon.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Sounds promising. Makes sense about Lee now also. Could be another Haha or Landon.
I don't want to put this comparison but imo more Earl Thomas/Eric Berry. He took an official in June to BAMA (Mich in Sept) but no he didn't make it to the BBQ. He says a commitment will come soon. ( no I dont think this weekend) (but watch out for Trey if he makes it )

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't want to put this comparison but imo more Earl Thomas/Eric Berry. He took an official in June to BAMA (Mich in Sept) but no he didn't make it to the BBQ. He says a commitment will come soon. ( no I dont think this weekend) (but watch out for Trey if he makes it )
So you think Sanders will come on board if Hill does?

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018
I think he meant if Trey makes it to the cookout. Man, this class could be an all-timer.
And this article will solidify that ^

https://bamahammer.com/2018/07/23/alabama-football-dead-period-ends-slots-many-top-targets/

Last edited:

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
haha the AJC is a joke. Dawg fans have been saying every year is their year. I will try to put together an early 2020 targets thread today or before end of the week.
Well, to a certain extent it was ( although not to the ultimate extent. That was for us! ). The AJC, IMHO, is indeed max supportive of UGA and presents their recruiting efforts in the most positive and optimistic light, pretty much on a consistent basis. I`ve been gone from Alabama for a number of years, so I don`t know if UA receives a similar treatment from any major Alabama paper. Perhaps the Tuscaloosa News ( one would hope! )?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.