So, Who`s Left on the Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I see where we got 2 recent CB's for Akeem Dent, 5* CB out of FL that is committed to FSU. With FSU's struggles and seeing Surtain starting has to be working in our favor.

https://247sports.com/Player/Akeem-Dent-92565/
One would think. I know kids go to different schools for different reasons , but one of the reasons they don`t come to Alabama should not be, " You won`t play early " . Anybody with a brain that exceeds the capacity of that of a small mollusk can discern that that`s just not true if you buy in and have the ability.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
One would think. I know kids go to different schools for different reasons , but one of the reasons they don`t come to Alabama should not be, " You won`t play early " . Anybody with a brain that exceeds the capacity of that of a small mollusk can discern that that`s just not true if you buy in and have the ability.
Yep I agree. We've seen to have had a consistent number of incoming freshmen contributing in either a starting role or regular rotation since what ... the 2012-2013 season? So yeah, CNS has proven that if you can play as a freshman, you will play.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I saw where a Carson Ware from Muscle Shoals committed as a preferred walk on...looks like a tall, rangy free safety type. Any info...
With the success at developing other walk ons, it`s hardly out of the realm of possibility that he could be a contributor. If he`s aggressive and has good foot speed, a spot on special teams to start with is very possible I would think.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.