All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Re: USCw to go undefeated on on talent of Egyptian deity

National Championships... CNS 6 Egyptian deities 0

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Two things here - First off - This Thread is GOLD!!!! This kind of fun is why this board ROCKS.

Second, regarding the kid himself - hmmm... lets see.
He's obviously a very intelligent person....
Named for a Pagan god, he offers an unsolicited COMMERCIAL for his Dad's "Nutritional Supplement" DURING his commitment announcement - the same Dad who is a former body builder, and named his kids, "Equanimeous", "Osiris" and "Amon-Ra" - and added "Saint" to their last names - and has controlled their diets and workout regimens since age 5, AND thinks LaVar Ball is a GREAT GUY who's doing good things for his kids.

Yea, I don't see ANY Issues there!!!! :eek:

This is going to be three years of pure JOY for USCw and Coach Helton - As long as EVERY Offensive play for the next 3 years is a pass to Amon-Ra!!!!!!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Pssssh, y'all should know better. There's only one God... and he coaches at Alabama. :cool:

In all seriousness though, B1G beat me to the punch. I've read about these guys and they are trying to be the football version of Lavar Ball's family. Parent's are total whack jobs. He was a former body builder who picked his wife based on qualities that would allow him to breed the most athletic kids possible. Their oldest was a solid player at Notre Dame and was a 6th rd pick of the Packers. Their youngest is committed to be a receiver at Stanford. All of them have crazy names and are average football players at best.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
So is the marching band going to play "Walk like an Egyptian" every time he takes the field?
Not exactly - "'Cause the players tried to take the field, The marching band refused to yield" and had to be replaced by Sun Ra's Arkestra (Mitch Mustain guest conductor...)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.