More Bad News - Terrell Lewis Tears ACL

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
We will be fine because we have a lot of talent with Jennings, Miller, Allen, and others but this stinks. This was going to be his year to make a name for himself and work his way into an early round pick. Really feel terrible for him.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Physically our best LB at 6’5” 250, I’ve been rooting for him since he stepped foot on campus, he really has all the tools to be very very special, wishing for a speedy recovery, this one stings.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
This really sucks. I started to post last night but was hoping for the news to get better today. Unfortunately, it did not get better. This one will hurts bad. Maybe the worst spot on the team to absorb an early loss like this. Praying for a speady recovery and I expect to see TL by Auburn.

This unfortunate injury will impact recruiting. When one man goes down another must step up. There will be some defensive changes coming. Hold off on the screams when this happens. Let the GOAT work his magic. I promise no one reading this knows better than he does on how to proceed forward. Look for a couple players to move around now and we will lock up a recruit that we likely would have missed out on if not for this injury. Saban, has us more prepared to overcome these type situations than any program that has ever existed in the last 50 years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.