More Bad News - Terrell Lewis Tears ACL

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Ever think maybe these athletes are getting stronger than the ligaments in their bodies? So many advancements in muscle building, are there any in strengthening ligaments and tendons?

Best of luck in recovery Terrell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This hurts given the young secondary. Pressure on the QB will be essential early in the season as those new DBs learn to play the game.

TIDE24

1st Team
Jan 12, 2000
Bartlett, TN
This is bad news for bama fans, but has to be devastating for him. Two years in a row he is expected to be a major contributor to this defense and he suffers a season ending injury at the beginning of the year. I just feel bad for this young man. It's easy for me to say and it's cliche, but I really do hope and pray he comes out the other side stronger. I know we have a great support staff and he can take advantage of that.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Glad Allen got some playing time last year.....

Is Jennings going to be healthy?

I'm guessing Jalen isn't interested in playing OLB, huh?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Terrible news for Terrell Lewis. He sounds like he has a positive attitude though. I did not want to have anxiety this summer about football, but it looks like it has started.. I just need to trust that Saban has a plan. I hope the incoming freshmen can contribute.

I wonder if Keith Holcombe will reconsider rejoining the team and helping out? I know he was not great like Terrell Lewis, but he is still decent and can help contribute to the team.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Terrible news for Terrell Lewis. He sounds like he has a positive attitude though. I did not want to have anxiety this summer about football, but it looks like it has started.. I just need to trust that Saban has a plan. I hope the incoming freshmen can contribute.

I wonder if Keith Holcombe will reconsider rejoining the team and helping out? I know he was not great like Terrell Lewis, but he is still decent and can help contribute to the team.
Well, at the present rate, they`ll need to be able to contribute. If there`s a switch to be flipped with Ben Davis, now`s the time!

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
This might be the end of his football career too. Which makes it sadder.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Based on what I saw against your better opponents last year, he made the right decision to focus on baseball. He is not the answer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.