Athletics places 92 on SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll, including 10 football play
    Louisville Kentucky, via Birmingham Alabama

Athletics places 92 on SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll, including 10 football play

UA Athletics places 92 on SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll

Great showing for 10 Young Bama football players!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

Re: Athletics places 92 on SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll, including 10 football

way to go people!!

BamaNation First Team

Re: Athletics places 92 on SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll, including 10 football

And we here all the time that all UA cares about is winning on the field, court, course, etc. It must be tough avoiding facts when you have a predetermined agenda. Congratulations to all.

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by AlBamaWagg View Post
    And we here all the time that all UA cares about is winning on the field, court, course, etc. It must be tough avoiding facts when you have a predetermined agenda. Congratulations to all.
    Indeed!!!

Forgive me a moment of reminiscing, but I'll never forget my first year of Grad school at UA. As I was driving to or from classes one day I heard a news report on the radio - Mind you, this was the FALL of 1989 - the THIRD year under "Academics Coach" bill curry. The latest SEC sports-academics report had come out. Guess which football team was DEAD LAST in the SEC for team GPA???

Yea..... Alabama.

We've come a LONG WAY!!!!!!

(From a couple years ago)