*** 2019 4* SF Juway Gary SIGNS with Alabama***

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: *** 2019 4* SF Juway Gary Commits to Alabama***

Welcome and RTR Juway. He has a nice outside shot and looks very athletic. Nice addition.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States

I think he plays a lot like Tony Mitchell played, but with a better outside shot. I really like this kid. Add Kira Lewis to him and Diante Smith. This is an outstanding class, even if we can’t pull Watford away from Memphis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa

We are ranked 7th in the nation in recruiting at this point. We need to get Watford and Lewis on board and we should have on of, if no the best in the country. Basketball is fun again.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

We are ranked 7th in the nation in recruiting at this point. We need to get Watford and Lewis on board and we should have on of, if no the best in the country. Basketball is fun again.
I must admit that I got pretty excited seeing these two four star guys already committed. If we add Lewis, Watford, and/or Wiseman, this will be an incredible class.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

While we would have a great class, the heavy hitters haven't filled up yet. Out of ESPN's Top 50, only 10 have committed so unless we snag both we wouldn't have "the" top class so to speak. But I agree, it's just awesome we are pulling kids like this after Anthony Grant

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa

If we can continue to put kids in the NBA, I think we can expect to see us drawing top recruits on a regular basis. Coach Johnson is using the Saban method. Keep putting kids in the NBA and recruits will come almost come to you rather than the other way around.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.