Who is America - Sacha Baron Cohen's new show and controversy

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don't know that I've ever seen a more idiotic display from someone who should have known better.
i don't think you can assume a georgia wingnut republican (redundant, i know) should have known better. while a little more in your face than usual, this is pretty much par for the course down here.

get out your popcorn for the governor's election. it should be entertaining

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Nice he quit, but he had already lost the primary. So he was gone anyway. Unless their legislature meets in the fall, he really didn’t have much to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
i don't think you can assume a georgia wingnut republican (redundant, i know) should have known better. while a little more in your face than usual, this is pretty much par for the course down here.

get out your popcorn for the governor's election. it should be entertaining
You think a black woman who wants to tear down Stone Mountain has a chance?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Roy Moore

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kaJaDx51iw

I can’t believe Moore is the one that didn’t go full dum dum in this show.
He actually handled that rather well and had the good sense to get out of there.
Approaching him with a different tact would have gotten some really dumb things out of him I think. There were a couple of questions at the beginning where the sarcasm went straight over his head. But he's a predator that's spent most of his adult life hiding that from people. Not shocking to me that he immediately put up his guard when the stuff about perverts/pedophiles started. Although "never had an accusation" is a pretty big lie.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Approaching him with a different tact would have gotten some really dumb things out of him I think. There were a couple of questions at the beginning where the sarcasm went straight over his head. But he's a predator that's spent most of his adult life hiding that from people. Not shocking to me that he immediately put up his guard when the stuff about perverts/pedophiles started. Although "never had an accusation" is a pretty big lie.
Maybe if they went in a different direction, but I think Him, Bernie, and that 1 GOP Republican that didn’t go full dum dum and figured out it was fake.

I just think it’s odd that Roy did better than Cheney did. Roy is a despicable human being, but Sacha didn’t get him to do anything crazy like the rest of the hams he has interviewed. I’m kinda interested to see how Palin did.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Him saying Alabama has always been a place of equality was hilarious, especially when Moore said it was part of our heritage.

But the pervert detector was so stupid that even he knew it was a set up.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I watched episode 3 and thought the Roy Moore segment was lame, as is how I think most of SBC’s “comedy” is.

I will have to admit, I did think the 3rd segment where he duped two guys to participate in a fake Quinceañera was pretty hilarious though!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.