Humor at the expense of the ACC

Professor

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2017
Last week someone dropped this off at my office where I work here in Albemarle NC. Have no idea from whence it came, but the humor is good.
Some of these are oldies but they are still goodies.

1. What does the average Florida State player get on his SAT's?
Drool
2. What do you get when you put 8 Clemson cheerleaders in one room?
A full set of teeth
3. How do you get a Wake Forest cheerleader into your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push!
4. How do you get a Duke graduate off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza
5.Why do NC State cheerleaders wear bibs?
To keep tobacco juice off their uniforms
6. Why is the UNC football team like a possum?
Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
7. What are the longest three years in the life of a Florida State football player?
His freshman year
8. How many Maryland freshman football players does it take to change a light bulb?
None..... that's a sophomore course at Maryland
9. Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco"
Chapel Hill, NC, He knew the police would never look there for a Heisman trophy winner.
10. Why did Clemson choose orange as their team color?
You can wear it for the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Last week someone dropped this off at my office where I work here in Albemarle NC. Have no idea from whence it came, but the humor is good.
Some of these are oldies but they are still goodies.

1. What does the average Florida State player get on his SAT's?
Drool
2. What do you get when you put 8 Clemson cheerleaders in one room?
A full set of teeth
3. How do you get a Wake Forest cheerleader into your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push!
4. How do you get a Duke graduate off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza
5.Why do NC State cheerleaders wear bibs?
To keep tobacco juice off their uniforms
6. Why is the UNC football team like a possum?
Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
7. What are the longest three years in the life of a Florida State football player?
His freshman year
8. How many Maryland freshman football players does it take to change a light bulb?
None..... that's a sophomore course at Maryland
9. Where was O.J. headed in the white Bronco"
Chapel Hill, NC, He knew the police would never look there for a Heisman trophy winner.
10. Why did Clemson choose orange as their team color?
You can wear it for the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.
CUTE.

RollTARDIS

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2017
While some of them are funny, I dislike these jokes because they are rewritten to suit every fan base that wants to insult its rivals. You should see the list of Alabama jokes from the people in Tennessee, where I live. They are the same.

RWTT11

Scout Team
Dec 10, 2016
Indian Trail, NC
Hey Professor, do you know of any places to watch Alabama games on Saturday? I live in Indian Trail and have been looking for six years.

I prefer the comfort of my own home for the big games, but wouldn't mind a bar setting for some of the gimme games.

Professor

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2017
Hey Professor, do you know of any places to watch Alabama games on Saturday? I live in Indian Trail and have been looking for six years.

I prefer the comfort of my own home for the big games, but wouldn't mind a bar setting for some of the gimme games.
Yes, there is a group that gathers in Charlotte for every game. I went once, but it is a little far for me to go often. I believe the group is connected with the Alumni Association, but they welcome any Bama fan whether or not they are alums.
I do not have any contact information, but if I get a notice from them (usually several days before a game) I will post it on here.

We have a lot of Alabama fans here in Albemarle. Charlotte is full of them.

Roll Tide in NC.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Must be old, I don’t think Maryland competes in the Atlantic Coast Conference in Athletics.

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL

I agree. I get these kinds of jokes with interchangeable punchlines in my email box every day. Sometimes interchangeable sports teams. Sometimes interchangeable politicians. If there isn't something about the joke that makes it uniquely tie to the victim, it goes straight to the recycle bin.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.