Link: 2018 SEC teams as vehicles

NWGATideFan

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 17, 2006
I think AU is more like a Yugo.

Every so often it would rise up and do something surprising, like getting the owner to their destination before breaking down.
But more times than not, you will find it on the side of the road with the owner cussing it out as you passed by.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Every so often it would rise up and do something surprising, like getting the owner to their destination before breaking down.
But more times than not, you will find it on the side of the road with the owner cussing it out as you passed by.
:biggrin:

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Except since they are Auburn fans they would be cussing you out because you have a better car than them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
That Jeep’s pretty awesome though.
Yeah, before anyone criticizes the association of Bama with the Trackhawk, it might be handy to know that the thing is faster off the line than a McLaren 570, has a Hellcat suspension and over 700 horses, and retails for over $100,000. It's a pretty impressive comparison from a car perspective.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
https://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/sec-football-teams-vehicles

LOL that's pretty awesome. Bama is a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (some might cringe at "Jeep", but trust me when I say the Trackhawk is awesome with a capital A). AU is a Challenger SRT Hellcat.
That's funny. When I bought my Grand Cherokee a few months ago, the salesman showed me the Trackhawk and the Hellcat that they had in the showroom. I thought he said they had the same engine that produced over 700 hp. Needless to say, they were both a lot more expensive than I planned to pay.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Can't say I'm disappointed. The Jeep TrackHawk did decently against a McLaren 570S. 700+ HP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnNeYY5sAu0
Well, I know it's MEANT as a big compliment, but to see UA compared to ANY "Jeep" is really.... well...... difficult.

I think a better comparison might be a Cadillac CTS-V;
Or a Mercedes Benz SLS AMG;
or perhaps a Bentley Continental SuperSports.....

aubarn? Ehhh.... Not so much "Hellcat", but the Dodge part is a pretty accurate call. Nice enough car ..... WHEN it's actually running, which isn't all that often.... LOL!!! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.