Watch Alabama Football Games in under 30 Minutes (You Tube)

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Anyone notice the Bud Light bottle come out of the stands when DS scores the touchdown in the championship game. It's at the 36:15 mark I believe, as he is running by the goal post. Look closely at the lower left and you'll see the bottle.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I've watched most of these before...2017 had to be one the least rewatchable championship seasons we've had and we've had enough recently to make a good judgement on that front.
That last play though!
I totally agree. I've rewatched so many games from the previous seasons. 2017 is, without a doubt, the season I've rewatched the least. It was not a pretty year, but the most important thing is that we won. I tend to find myself watching the 2nd half of the Vandy game and Tennessee game - and oh yah the national championship game. I still watch these and I'm glad Cajun posted them. Maybe we should make a "season" sticky with all the abbreviated games in there. So people can click on "2012" and watch all the short 30 minute cuts of those games. Would actually help a lot of the discussion we have around here if one could quickly reference an abbreviated version of the games.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I totally agree. I've rewatched so many games from the previous seasons. 2017 is, without a doubt, the season I've rewatched the least. It was not a pretty year, but the most important thing is that we won. I tend to find myself watching the 2nd half of the Vandy game and Tennessee game - and oh yah the national championship game. I still watch these and I'm glad Cajun posted them. Maybe we should make a "season" sticky with all the abbreviated games in there. So people can click on "2012" and watch all the short 30 minute cuts of those games. Would actually help a lot of the discussion we have around here if one could quickly reference an abbreviated version of the games.
Great idea!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think the problem is that almost every good game other than national championship is basically the same game. 24-7, got a lead, usually pulled away with the defense, didn't really look great on offense but didn't kill the defense who smothered the other team. Mississippi State is a better game to rewatch than it was to watch though! The TAMU game is an interesting one to watch because I didn't really get how we lost control of that one live. Rewatching it, the reason we lost control were for the same reasons it took pulling Hurts to win the title. Couldn't pass well enough without Ridley as his primary to put that game away.

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think the problem is that almost every good game other than national championship is basically the same game. 24-7, got a lead, usually pulled away with the defense, didn't really look great on offense but didn't kill the defense who smothered the other team. Mississippi State is a better game to rewatch than it was to watch though! The TAMU game is an interesting one to watch because I didn't really get how we lost control of that one live. Rewatching it, the reason we lost control were for the same reasons it took pulling Hurts to win the title. Couldn't pass well enough without Ridley as his primary to put that game away.
Even in the Arkansas Game -- which was a blow out - there were many plays where you could see Hurts starting to lose confidence in his arm....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.