Question: NFL Gamepass worth it?

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Mods please move this if you see fit. I'm not a huge NFL fan but now that Derrick Henry is starting rusher for Titans and Ridley is with Julio, I'm more interested. It costs $99/year. Has anyone signed up and what is the experience like? I'm especially interested in the compressed game viewing.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Assuming you don't live in the South? Here in north Alabama we typically get the Titans on CBS and the Falcons game on FOX. I tried Direct TV's version of this (NFL Sunday ticket maybe?) when I had a 1 year free trial. It's cool being able to flip to any game but not enough for me to pay $100 or more per season for it. If you use it every Sunday during the season it basically breaks down to about $25/ month. Really not that bad if you plan on using it a lot..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have friends with the DirectTV version of this and they love it, but their entire weekend for 4 months is spent watching football. I love college football, but I really don't want to spend that much time in front of a TV

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Assuming you don't live in the South? Here in north Alabama we typically get the Titans on CBS and the Falcons game on FOX. I tried Direct TV's version of this (NFL Sunday ticket maybe?) when I had a 1 year free trial. It's cool being able to flip to any game but not enough for me to pay $100 or more per season for it. If you use it every Sunday during the season it basically breaks down to about $25/ month. Really not that bad if you plan on using it a lot..
Last time I priced the NFL Sunday Ticket (which was two years ago) it was in excess of $300+. It may have even been $400. I can't remember, but I definitely remember hearing the price and going "NOPE!".

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I got Gamepass free with DirecTV the first year I had it. Way more NFL than I need. I get all the Titans games free anyway. I suspect I get all the Cowboys games free. Then there’s SNF, MNF, TNF, and NFL Network. Saints, Falcons, and Pats are on a lot too.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Last time I priced the NFL Sunday Ticket (which was two years ago) it was in excess of $300+. It may have even been $400. I can't remember, but I definitely remember hearing the price and going "NOPE!".
Wow. Didn't remember it being that much. Wonder how many people are actually paying that? It's probably big in the fantasy world so they can flip to games with their fantasy players..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.